Cycling Accidents UK

Cycling Accidents UK

A Story by Updates

With the constantly increasing number of cycle accidents in the United Kingdom and the number of serious or even fatal injuries that occur from such accidents, we decided to take this matter a little bit more serious than most solicitors would. At Cary on Cycling we make it our business to get our clients what they are justly due in terms of lodging a cycling accident claim and receiving compensation for your loss, trauma and damages because of such an accident.

 

More than any other road user, cyclists are likely to be seriously injured or in many cases, even killed while cycling, not only on a public road, but also off the public roads or even on private tracks. Cyclists are usually the parties who sustain the most injuries, compared to the injuries of motor vehicle drivers. To make matters even worse, many of these cycling accidents in the UK go unreported and responsible people are not held responsible for their actions.

 

In severe cases, cyclists are seriously injured and often suffer long term after effects from the accident, not only in terms of physical injuries, but also because of trauma and financial difficulties as the cyclist has had to pay for medical care, repair their cycle, and has probably been off work in order to recover from injuries sustained.

 

It is easy for motorists to shift the blame to the cyclist, even if the cyclist was not at fault. Motorist tend to do this as they know they have a huge insurance firm backing them up all the way. What does the cyclist have? Not much in terms of protection out on the road while cycling. They are at the mercy of speeding motorists.

 

In many cases, they have no consideration for cyclists who are also entitled to be on public roads. They have no insurance firm that fights such a legal battle for them. Because such legal battles are often costly, the cyclist accepts their injuries and damages and are forced to carry the cost of these items.

 

Do not fall victim to any one of these scenarios and think that you do not have rights. You do have rights. We are here to fight this battle on your behalf.  We have an excellent team of in-house solicitors who are willing to give you a free consultation and work your case on a “no win, no fee basis”.

 

We offer this to all our clients because we understand the trauma you have been through with such a cycling accident. We are here to relieve pressure and handle on the stress on your behalf.

 

Our expert team of solicitors can assist and guide you on cycling laws and aid you in getting compensation for this traumatic experience you have had to endure. We understand the process of making a cycling claim and have settled many compensation claims in our years of practice. Our team strives to do things thoroughly but also speedily.

 

Make your appointment to see one of our team members at Carry On Cycling today.

 

http://www.claimcyclingaccident.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Cycling-Accident-Claims-mainslider1.jpg

© 2014 Updates


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on September 10, 2014
Last Updated on September 10, 2014