to prepare for my journey: intro

to prepare for my journey: intro

A Chapter by Rashi

I wanted to get up close...

to prepare for my journey, I always prepare for the worst but I was grateful to discover something new, to discover many warm, open people who were deeply kind to the people around them.

if I try to get myself out of the way to see the reality, if I could enter the minds and hearts of the people on the far right on the issue of the water they drink, the animals they hunt, the lakes they swim in, the streams they fish in, I could get to know them up close.

I hope to learn about the right perspectives on a wider range of certain things to know others from the inside, to see reality through their eyes, to understand the links between life and society. life can be mostly unreasonable and there was no escaping the poverty. this was not something new to me. 

even I thought that working hard is enough, but it isn't the case; that hasn't worked out for me either. one mistake and you'll fall into the abyss and we believed once that there's no more cruel than being rejected by the society.
 
something was off and I was curious to find out. so, I began this journey into the heart of the right.


© 2021 Rashi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ar
Intriguing. Kinda curious to whatever the heart of the right is that's why I'm looking forward for this.✨💯

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 2, 2020
Last Updated on January 22, 2021
Tags: non-fiction


Author

Rashi
Rashi

Philippines



Writing
天晓得... 天晓得...

A Story by Rashi


many years after... many years after...

A Chapter by Rashi