No Clothes

No Clothes

A Story by Robert Vicens
"

How I got my first girl home. And why she had no clothes.

"

No Clothes



I live in a small apartment complex near my school, so my mom doesn’t need to drive me every morning before going to work.  It’s a forgettable little community of houses that before today, had only one remarkable feature" the great Aegis tree.  We called it the Aegis tree as long as I could remember, though I couldn’t tell you when it started.  But somewhere along the line, someone carved the word “Aegis” into the bark of the old giant.  Or maybe it was there before, and that’s where the name came from.  I couldn’t say. 


It used to be the most remarkable thing of our community, with its crazy arms that intertwined endlessly in impossible patterns, climbing upward and upward.   


But then today the tree disappeared.  


No""disappeared isn’t the right thing to say.   Rather, the tree was splintered down the middle by what looked at first to be a brilliant shock of lightning in broad daylight, but was actually an act of pure magic.


The bolt of magic pierced the tree at its heart, killing it instantly, and setting the rest of the wood aflame.  A handful of kids were with me there when it happened.  But they all ran away.


In a few moments, nothing remained of the tree. The preternatural flames undid the tree entirely. Leaves, branches and trunk quickly vanished into thin whips of smoke.


I might have wanted to run, but instead I stood there stupefied. 


In the heart of where the tree had been only moments before, there was a girl. She was my age, and had beautiful pearly white skin.


Even though she was still sleeping, I couldn’t help blushing. She was curled up, naked as the day she was born.  


Shortly after she fell from the sky and destroyed our tree, she awoke. She tried to struggle to her feet, apparently weak from whatever in the world had brought her here. Her slender arms pushing weakly at the ashen ground.  Then she looked up at me and said,


“Boy, are you going to just watch me, or help me?”


I stammered and stuttered a string of unintelligible words, and then helped her to her feet.  She stood straight and tall, a full six inches taller than me. The bangs of her pixie haircut were long enough they almost touched her eyes.  Once on her feet, she seemed to gain her balance.  Then she stared at me with unabashed green eyes despite her nakedness.


“Take me to your home.  I will need clothes,” she said.  She spoke like a queen.  Demanding that her words be obeyed, and expecting no resistance.


And there was none. 


And that’s why the first girl I ever brought home" was a girl without any clothes on. 

© 2015 Robert Vicens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well definitely an off-beat story. I never knew lightning could bring you naked girls. Your imagination is fantastic

Posted 8 Years Ago


This was interesting, definitely not what I had expected and I'm still not sure I understand it... but I like it, quite oddly. It was a somewhat quirky read.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Robert: Phenomenal imagination, just fabulous...The title, I'm not so certain of, I'm thinking of TomP. From the great blue younder. out of nowhere, but it's alright. The genre of a mythical fantasy, and dear goodness, every guy would love it, so now, I'm rethinking my review about title. Alright, the informal style is very good and the imagery is powerful. I suppose I would like a little more detail about her looks...wouldn't take much...when you write to talked like a queen; she looked like one, ? something..tiny tweak, the language is rich and I had no problem imagining this guy, simply blown away. You've written a wonderful story. This has a broad audience. Great work. Thank you so very much. Dale

Posted 8 Years Ago


A very nice story. A real sounding fantasy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015
Tags: girls, adventure, magic, no clothes, naked

Author

Robert Vicens
Robert Vicens

Miami, FL



About
Read my Advice for Writer's Post to get a sense for what I believe about writing. I will post further advice as I go along. I have stories posted here which show I practice what I preach. I like.. more..

Writing
Water Water

A Story by Robert Vicens



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..