Θ: Death

Θ: Death

A Chapter by Raymond Pulver IV
"

Ray details his current theory of death.

"

In a world where anything can happen, and the spiritual essence of the Universe seems to give us hints of his will, why should we not fear death? There is a prediction for the apocalypse that will be upon us with this Winter solstice. In a world where anything can happen, should we fear for our lives on the twenty-first of December?

 

Death is the point in our organic cycle where the nervous system shuts down, and locks us out of our conscious medium to the third-dimension. In a world that God has predicted, we can only die when He intends, and we will.

 

Consider the Darwinian model of evolution. Genetic abnormalities bring about mutations that can prove advantageous in an organisms lifespan, so the organism will reproduce more often and create more copies of the successful individual. In this model, every function that we have is a product of adaptation, in the physical realm and the mental realm. We love because it’s more effective, we live long because it’s more effective, and we die when we are old, because it is more effective. Telomeres shorten as we age, and our cells can no longer divide like they used to. Cells die every day, and every seven years we are an entirely new being, in the material sense of the word.

 

What is interesting, however, is that we have a nervous function for death. It is baffling to try to find a reason as to why this is. How could a function for death evolve in a Universe where the organism evolves functions for more effective reproduction? I do not know, myself.

 

In our final moments, there is supposedly a significant release of a chemical called Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT. This chemical also occurs in the brain when we dream. DMT is synthesized by virtually all living creatures. As humans, we create and utilize the chemical in our pineal gland. This gland is located in the center of the brain, and is about the size of a walnut. There is an organ known as the third retina that is attached to this pineal gland. With it, we use our mind’s eye.

 

The mind’s eye is a physical object. When you imagine something in your mind, you can physically see what you are creating in your thought. This sight is computed by the third retina. The pineal gland seems to be the physical catalyst of thought and the human spirit. This gland activates a mass DMT release when the brain recognizes that it is about to undergo organic death.

 

It is possible to synthesize DMT. Cultures have always used it for its unique psychedelic properties. When humans use it, they enter one of the most powerful psychedelic trances possible. I do not recommend this. I have never personally used artificial DMT, but I have experienced the chemical. It will bring you to the other side. It will show you things that you will not understand on your way back to reality. It will both horrify and amaze you, but this is knowledge we must save for death.

 

If it is possible to build tolerance to the drug, then I will always refuse to use the artificial brand. It is important to save this experience for when we leave this realm. Whatever spiritual transit occurs under the influence of DMT, it is possible that prior use could interrupt the natural death process.

 

I reason that experiencing death must be a maximized version of the DMT experience. DMT has extremely strange, time-dilating properties. Under the influence of DMT, you may feel as though months pass by. This is the reality is time perception: it is subjective.

 

In our final moments, we will be flooded with DMT, time will stretch out to infinity, and our conscious experiences will be whatever we create them to be, in our minds.

 

It is said that the insurgents believe they will receive seventy-two virgins in Heaven if they die as martyrs. It is possible that in their DMT-construct infinity, they do receive their wish, but I like to think that the men who crashed the planes into the towers died quicker than everyone else, quickly enough to avoid the DMT experience entirely and miss the transit into eternity, into perfect nothingness, into Hell.

I hereby wish this fate upon all wicked men.



© 2012 Raymond Pulver IV


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 22, 2012
Last Updated on September 22, 2012
Tags: Death, Life, Dimethyltryptamine, Pineal, Gland


Author

Raymond Pulver IV
Raymond Pulver IV

North Stonington, CT



About
I am R.W. Pulver IV, author of Sol, an Anthology of Post-rock Impressionism. I work for Faith Technologies, an electronics and telecommunications store based in North Stonington, CT. http://fai.. more..

Writing