Middle Agents & their Market Holding Power

Middle Agents & their Market Holding Power

A Story by writerkumar

Manufacturing goods is one thing but selling in goods in market is a different matter. In Indian market scenario, every manufacturer has to deal with a Middle Agent.  Not even a single container of goods can escape their wrath. The way these agents have captured the market and kept it in their hold for so long is amazing.  All these years, they formulated such an impregnable and stupendous framework in and around the market, making difficult for their customers to sell their goods in the market, individually, without agent’s help. Even governments started bowing before these agents’ market holding power. From an agent’s point of view, there are no exceptions for anybody. The business patterns they follow and the advise they give to their customers, everything depends upon how much market they hold and the money they make. All the governments in the world are pinning their hopes on IT to give freedom to their manufacturers from these agents’s grip. To put their idea in action, most of the governments are coming up with innovative factory-to-market formats, where the role of the agent will be either minimized or eliminated. They also started conducting different decisive tests on these formats for checking the loopholes.    

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011