Building a Bug Free Product

Building a Bug Free Product

A Story by writerkumar

Nowadays, companies are making sure that ethical hacking must be done on all the functionality aspects of the software deliverable to find all the security loopholes before they deliver the same to the market. This is one of the innovative delivery methods for delivering a bug free product. Actually, during code writing exercise itself the developer can prevent so many bugs prop up, if certain problem solving universal coding standards are followed. For example, if a developer writes the code for the product using new coding concepts like modularization, hierarchy, etc, surrounds the code with annotations regarding what the code does for the sake of the code-reader, and takes care to follow security standards during method invocation, etc, there is 100 percent chance that s/he can build a 99 percent error free product. A product with bugs attracts so many support calls that in turn are nothing but a waste of precious greenbacks for the company. If a hacker finds a security leak in the product code at a very unexpected but important event like a method invocation, it will definitely create a long tail of problems to all those people involved in building the product.  

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011