Blinded by Love?

Blinded by Love?

A Story by writerkumar

Having a loving and caring girl friend is the dream of every romeo on this earth. These are the precise characteristics what every boy hopes to see and experience in his girl friend. However, fate always has its way of putting a spin on the things in our lives in an unexpected manner, right? Once the initial days of ‘how beautiful you are’ feeling is over, then you start seeing the torpid, edacious, and rapacious character of your gf. Only then, you realize what you got in life and what priority you have in her heart among the other things she muses. All those ‘agreements’ funnily turns into ‘disagreements’ and you can clearly see the dodging nature of your squeeze in so many angles. Don’t feel that you were cheated by your own verdantness. Even highly experienced veteran, who had fallen many times in love, fails to grasp these lop-sided behaviour of his new girl friend before he falls head over heels in love with her. May be this is why they said that love is blind and, no matter what, it treats both ‘novice’ and ‘old hand’ on par.

 

What do you say?

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011