The All-Knowing Salesperson

The All-Knowing Salesperson

A Story by writerkumar

How many times you are palmed off by a shrewd salesperson to buy something that is out of fashion and? The result is that you had fallen for the magic of his words and finally decided to buy the ultimate and the only piece (read last piece) in the world at a discounted price, which you don’t have any use and don’t know what to do with it. How it happened? Pander something to someone is the natural art of salespeople. The propensity to look at the salesperson as an ultimate GURU, who sprinkles unwanted GYAN to his unsuspecting customers, is the worst nature of an innocent buyer.  The moment the salesperson expostulates the reason behind making the product, which you are looking to buy, you can easily realise that he started his sales pitch. No matter how asseverate the salesperson in his speech is, he always tells you only half of the truth about the product and tries to sell you something that is not of any use to you to make huge commission. However, you cannot inveigh the salespeople for this. Remonstrating against their behaviour does not lead you anywhere. The only way you can save yourselves from the unwanted made-up GYAN of your salesperson is to take whatever he says in a light manner and try not to lose focus on what you have in your mind while you continue your shopping, peacefully.    

 

© 2011 writerkumar


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011