Communicate!

Communicate!

A Story by writerkumar
"

Is it that much difficult to ask some stranger that they accept our friendship?

"

Is it that much difficult to ask some stranger that they accept our friendship? Or putting it in a different way ... simply asking...will you be my friend? In this technologically developed modern world, it is nothing but a simple step to ask someone something (using one of your gadgets). Yet, we don’t do that. Why? The answer can be anything...it may be one’s ego that stops asking such kind of question or shy feeling or some sort of introverted behaviour that nearly kills all the communication opportunities with all those potential people we are interested in. There is no fear that you lose something to someone unknown just by saying ‘Hi’ or reciprocating the same with an equivalent good gesture. Life is short. You need to make most of your time. Live life in such a way as if this is your last minute. What is it that is stopping you in your tracks to communicate with that person whom you really started cherishing most? How many times you got this idea to share your thoughts and aspirations with someone whom you think who has the same wavelength as yours and can understand the depth of your emotions.  Yet, how many times you resisted yourself by stopping that urge to communicate with that stranger? Frankly speaking, s/he is no stranger to you. S/he is there in your thoughts day and night, the moment you are impressed with him/her and will be there as long as you see him/her but hesitate to communicate. Actually, your soul urges you every fraction of a second to go and talk to that person. Then, what is stopping you? You prefer to glance at him/her and get some inspiration every now and then, yet, you don’t dare to talk to that stranger. Are you waiting for that first move from that stranger? If yes, does s/he know that?

 

Communicate - You have nothing to lose except your fear and ignorance.

 

The world is waiting for you...   

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on May 6, 2011
Last Updated on May 6, 2011