A Feeling Called ‘True Love’

A Feeling Called ‘True Love’

A Story by writerkumar
"

'True Love' always ends with sacrifice of the loved one/thing.

"

A relation, no matter what and how it is called, is a kind of bonding between two living beings. However, when it comes to romantic relations, people feel some sort of tectonic movements in their heart when they think/see their loved ones. One cannot describe such kind of thrilling sensation. In other words, it is not possible to express such kind of feeling in words. Nevertheless, if you are in love, one can easily see the glow in your face. The exuberant happiness that flows from your face fills the air around you with some kind of warmth and affection. People surrounding and interacting with you can feel it. God has given us this feeling kind ‘love’, which forms the base of any romantic relationship in a living beings’ life. A relation that firmly stands on this love base and drenches itself in warmth and affection, never dies. There is one more angle to this love. Love appreciates everything it comes across, but never tries to take possession of what it loves. That means true love always ends with sacrifice of the loved one/thing. As man is moving towards more materialistic side, his concentration to satisfy his immediate physical needs is getting primary importance.  Because of that, nowadays, he is not able to differentiate between love and lust. The thin line that separates the two feelings has been blurring.

 

In summary, the unselfish love that has been signified as God’s gift to humanity is becoming scarce.

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on May 11, 2011
Last Updated on May 11, 2011