Effect of violent scenes – Psychological impact on children

Effect of violent scenes – Psychological impact on children

A Story by writerkumar

Having a cantankerous attitude during one’s childhood stage is a matter of concern that has to be seriously taken care of.

In the current scenario, most of the innocent children after watching so many violent scenes with so much penchant are exhibiting harsh behaviour in their day-to-day social interactions. Nowadays, we can see most of the children exhibiting stoic behaviour when a situation demands sympathy and empathy. This kind of situation is really causing some sort of trepidation in the hearts of parents and the respective society where these children are growing in.

Most of the children, by default, look pulchritude. If these children, who are the future of this world, exhibits some sort of cold-blooded behaviour and starts committing crimes without any contrite while giving humanity picayune value, the zeitgeist will be lost.

If parents think that they can change their children’s behaviour just by throwing a soiree in their name to make them happy, they have to think twice. Have you seen any twitterpated person listening to something that goes against his dreams? Though this article is not about love-struck guys, but their behaviour and emotions what those guys show (not listening to anybody!) during that time are similar to what these cantankerous children exhibit . BEWARE!

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on December 13, 2011
Last Updated on December 13, 2011




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5