Why People become Gloomy?

Why People become Gloomy?

A Story by writerkumar

Some people speak with themselves; you might have come across this kind of people in your daily life. But, ever thought why it happens? Why they do that? Most of the times, the general cause is that when a person loses his gregarious life and become gloomy, this kind of thing happens.  A person’s behaviour changes based on the age and the surrounding environment; somebody becomes more gregarious and others become petulant and morose.  

Based on the experience what one gains through the life’s quagmires, some people become more intelligent also. However, to survive in life, one requires at least some amount of mojo. The difference between a gloomy and happy person is something like this; a gloomy person quite often recollects the redolent memories of his happy days and posits that those days might not get repeated in his future life forever, whereas a happy person thinks exactly in the opposite way. As we already know we create our future based on our thoughts.

A positive thinking person is so conspicuous through his happy face and sprack movements, whereas a gloomy one exactly acts in the opposite way.         

© 2011 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on December 19, 2011
Last Updated on December 19, 2011