THE CYCLE OF LOVE

THE CYCLE OF LOVE

A Story by writerkumar

Love is mysterious. How it is born, why it borns, and how it is directs our mind to chose one person to love cannot be explained in simple terms. It is like intoxication. Love intoxicates the mind and body by creating different dreams and hopes. One feels very happy during this stage. One feels that s/he is in a different world altogether. The person starts interpreting loife and its purpose differently after falling in love. S/he starts getting different insights regarding the flow of life. All those slender opportunities a person comes across in life suddenly turns into promising ones. The priorities change; one starts putting emphasis on hitherto unknown and inexperienced comforts and luxuries. One starts giving prominence to self and the person s/he is in love with over others.

For people in love, the whole world is surrounded, demanded  and commanded by only one person; his/her lover. For people outside his world, it looks like a master & disciple relation. Everybody is happy until everything goes smooth until one day the so far promising love goes topsy-turvy. The hitherto dreams get shattered and the same person who has been glowing in love so far turns into a hater of love. He comes out of those broken dream castles and heavenly imaginations. Now, the same love looks like a raffle game to him/her.             

© 2012 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2012