Lording the Challenges

Lording the Challenges

A Story by writerkumar

Throwing down the gauntlet at somebody is easy instead of facing it. But, if your intention is to teach a lesson or raise the bar in case of a particular person by doing this in good sense, then this challenge setting is OK. People, in normal life, do not like challenges. As long as things are regular, they are very ebullient and even one can see highly confidant diction in their communication. The didactic nature of a teacher to teach his student in a particular way differs based on the student’s grasping power. Sometimes, the teacher deliberately raises the bar making the student run the gauntlet while attempting the task.

This principle applies not only in teaching but across all our relations. For example, when one gets hitched to somebody whom s/he does not know in person, then not only initiating communication with the stranger and identifying all the sharp edges of the new communication before one gets subject to them is a challenge. Because of misunderstanding only, the communication between people disrupts and people start inveighing about others. However, there are a few communication strategists, who are capable to hitchhike any conversation and hijack the communication in such a way that it meets their ends within no time.

Everyone cannot do this; only people with inveigle talents can do this and make others flabbergasted.   

© 2012 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on February 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 1, 2012