Chapter Two Aislynn

Chapter Two Aislynn

A Chapter by Robert Buckner

First off to win one million dollars it hurt a lot and it was also very satisfying. It hurt since I got bit by a wolf and it is kind of annoying. This is because people keep on saying ‘good job’ and ‘hope you get better soon’. I have been in the hospital a few weeks now and Robert always comes to visit me every day. He also gives me news on what is happening outside of uptown and all of it is bad news. He says that the downtowners made a deal with the librarians that we don’t know what it is. So that makes it worse because it could be something that could hurt us a lot.

                He also said that one of our scouts saw the librarians marching into uptown turf and destroying things and capturing people. So, Robert is out stopping the librarians from doing any more harm to other people. He is also planning on taking the main New York library in a week so that he can take out their head base. There will be fifty men going with him to help take the library quickly and to hold it for a while. He also says that we need a book from that library and that it has important information.

                The doctor comes, “You will be released today.”

                “Okay” I said.

                Robert then walked in with Jonathon following close behind him.

                Then Jonathon said with sarcasm, “that is a very small wound for you to have all this fuss about it.”

“It was really big when it first happened that is if you saw it.”

                Robert says, “leave her alone Jonathon she was bit by a wolf.”

                I add in, “You would never do it would you Jonathon.”

                Jonathon hesitates, “uhh…...I would do it for the money that I would get from it.”

                Robert says, “We are bringing him to the raid on the library.”

                Jonathon says,” I am the best warrior that we have.”

                I laugh, “In your dreams Jonathon.”

                Someone comes in and starts to whisper in Roberts ear for about a minute.

                Robert says, “The downtowners are attacking the Bronx in a war. But the Bronx says that they don’t need our help if they do the fisherman will help them.”

                I sigh in relief at the news that we just got. I am relieved because I have friends in the Bronx that I want to be protected.

                Robert frowns, “But we will have to raid the library to crush their forces.”

                I ask, “Why do we have to do that.”

                Robert says, “Downtown has sent troops to aid the librarians in their battles.”

                I ask, “Can I join you guys in the fight Robert please.”

                “No Aislynn you are still injured from your bout with the wolves.”

                Robert started to walk away from me.

                “Where are you going.” I ask

                He said, “To war.”

               

               

 

 

 



© 2017 Robert Buckner


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on November 28, 2017
Last Updated on November 28, 2017