Worlds Edge Friday 5/6

Worlds Edge Friday 5/6

A Chapter by reallifeescape

I watch him standing at the edge his messy unwashed hair blowing around him like a dark cloud. He hasn't seen me yet and i am don't want to startle him while he is so close to the edge. I take a cautious step closer so I can now see over the edge of the cliff. Its dark but you can still make out the jagged edged rocks at the drop.
Visibly shivering coming to the realization how much I need him, how much he needs me.
As if sensing me behind him, he slowly turns and stares at me. My heart breaks when hes not there, not really, his eyes are dark, blank. He isn't scared, just exhausted like he doesn't have the strength to fight for himself. For us. 



© 2016 reallifeescape


Author's Note

reallifeescape
i really struggled with the opening chapter, this is a rough idea i plan to work on. thoughts welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well seeing as you say you struggled with it, it's not a bad start. Just a little short, though, based off reading your second chapter I think you will manage just find that in time you can expand upon this and mold it into a full fledged chapter. Again, having read the second chapter, it needs to be made clear at some point how this chapter will tie into the rest of the story, and that should help you when writing the rest of this chapter. Is it a dream or the current events of the story that the other chapter leads up to? Raise some questions about your thoughts on it and that should help bring this chapter to full length and something you would be happy with.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016


Author

reallifeescape
reallifeescape

Perth, WA, Australia



About
I read novels and write my own to escape real life and clear my mind. more..

Writing