Love Triangle

Love Triangle

A Story by Azalea Rose
"

Heart-shaped drunk goggles are put on in an underwater bar.

"
I find her hand stretched out across her inner thigh and I think it was because of where I had laid mine. I don't think I understand such a strange, ignorant creature such as herself. She sits and ponders, "Oh, I wish I could read minds."
 If she could she'd still be drunk siting in a bar hitting on men who aren't aware of what she looks like clothed...
Having that incredible mind, s**t, you couldn't find me at this shady hour.
 
Damn well knowing all that she'd hear would be sex, money, and thoughts of who might be buying their next drink would be more than frequent of their overly-common thoughts.
It would be more of a curse than anything that'd put a crooked smile to those broken, chapped lips. Everything heard from my lips is like a brisk ice burg against cold steel. 
What a painfully scarring sound I like to make; whenever a sentence is forced to escape.
You don't even have to read my mind, and if you could it would be too complex for comprehension.The anesthesia is induced for her aches as it surges from my eyes; prescribed pain shoots into her from my rotted, yellow and tarred teeth.

Trembling, so slightly, she puts her drink down and two pupils run to make their way out of wooden doors.
Glowing advertisements of 15% or more glare at us and light up our pool sticks like matches set in flames.
The Newport-scented psychic inside of her head grins and predicts her own future.
Her fraudulent crystal ball emits a vision in her multicolored triangle as she lunges forward putting out her burning match.
Oh, she didn't miss.
Not at all, she almost didn't hit the cloudy, white ball.

And she put down what made her go up, man, her teeth used to be so white
She told me it's true, that mystics always do, like to leave Joe's Tavern crying.
I didn't do anything to my own distaste. Is it these standards of men or is it just the women?
Because these nice gals expect something I'm not gonna give them, a drink sure, maybe.
A kiss I'm not too sure of.
Please, leave crying, on my account, my bank account couldn't be any happier.
Seeing that blonde weave leave wasn't much of a surprise. 
Love is not the place to go for a drink and it's not the place where all the men go looking for it.
She'll be back before sunrise.

© 2016 Azalea Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on September 1, 2016