Perfect

Perfect

A Story by Rebel_angel
"

I was board and thought of a story it's not finished, (no were near) but i just wanted to know what you think. It's the start of a story about a girl who looses her love and thinks she is going crazy when his ghost comes back. this is just the beginning

"

August 14th 2006

Perfect

Sat here on the soft emerald green grass watching the foot ball being hurtled back, the sun streaming on my back, this is my perfect. Laughter flowing out of my mouth, the girls sat sun bathing watching the boys sweat whilst playing their game.  The trees surrounding us and the river genteelly flowing at the far end of the field, it was hard to believe that it was only yesterday that we were told it would rain, well shows what they know (the weather  people that is).

“Hey Cassie, come on, I need some extra help! They’re killing us!” It was his voice that pulled me from my day dream, soft and genteel even when he shouts. And there he was when I looked up, his dark brown hair, his dark brown eyes, his paralysing smile. Even now 3 years after I first met him the sound of his voice still sends my stomach flying. His touch still stops my heart beat and his amazing kiss still speeds up that heart beat so I can no longer catch my breath. Course my mother thinks the way I feel about him is ridiculous, “how can you even know what love is at the age of 16?” But Juliet was only fourteen when she gave her life for the one she loved. “Please. You’re the only girl here who can play. And we are losing!” My hand tingled as he took it and pulled me into him and before I could answer his lips pressed on mine. I could feel my heart stop of a single second and then it was trying to escape my chest. And he didn’t seem to notice he just pulled away from me and looked down into my eyes. “Well?”

“Go on Cass. They need all the help they can get with Sam n the opposite team he’s the best attacker or whatever you call it in football” 

“Jess is right although she hasn’t a clue about football as you do. Please. Come on we make the best team.” I knew this was true we are not only couple but a brilliant team, best friends and the two best football players in our little well large group of friends. “Plus imagine the look on their faces when we win.”

“Let’s go then!” and with that he loosened his hands from around my waist and lead me down towards the game.


August 17th 2006

Worst

How can one day that was the most perfect day be followed by the worst day you have ever lived?

 


August 14th 2006

 

Perfect

With the two teams ready the other girls began to gather to watch. Jess and Demmie have even decided to make their own cheerleading squad but they can’t decide which team to chant for as we are all friends. Although you wouldn’t think it with the way Sam keeps shooting my team evil looks. If I didn’t know any better it would be intimidating, with his big muscles, jet black hair and unmistakable angry face. He has a well known reputation for being the scariest person on our school football team but he’s a giant teddy bear really (to us anyway). Ellie has decided to be ref as she can’t be bother to jump around and shout for each team she said she’d “rather face Sam in a angry match with are school’s arch enemies than jump about and shout”  and she is perfectly happy to watch us and scrutinise are game than join the other 5 in making a pyramid. There were not enough of us to have a real game so we settled with 4 on each Me, Rob, Jac and Elliot against Sam, James, Tom and Craige. The girls Jess, Demmie, Zara, Emily and Becks decided to just cheer for the both teams. His hand grabbed my right and he wrapped his left arm around my waist, again I felt my heart skip a beat as his lips grazed my neck “Tonight.” I could only manage a whisper. “Tonight.” He repeated.

 “Hey you two love birds there’s a game to get on with you know?” Jac shouted at us.

“Yeah come on Rob I thought you and Cassie where gunna kick my a*s? How’s that gunna work if you’re stuck on each other?” We unhooked ourselves from each other. “Oh we will kick your a*s don’t you worry about that Sam!” I shouted back.

“Ok, let’s get this game started! Not too dirty!” Ellie stood in the middle of our home made pitch with jumpers and bags as goal posts, to announce the start. I could hear the other girls scream our names as we got ready for kick off.

We won the game three to two and that was something Sam couldn’t seem to grasp. “You cheated! Wait until he next game we will kill you.”

“Oh come on Sam they won fair, are you trying to insult my skills as a referee?” at this point Ellie was reselling Sam. The two of them were rolling round on the floor the rest of us shouting and laughing. Ellie, even with her tiny porcelain body had Sam pinned under her tickling him at the exact right spot. “Ok, ok!” Sam was gasping for air. “They won! You were fair and brilliant!”  And with that their lips locked together with each others.

“Oh get a room!” Demmie was beginning to become fed up especially being surrounded by romance. “Ok what we doing now?”  The day with our group of friends was drawing to an end the sun was beginning to set a perfect orange in the distance. And a genteel breeze had made its way through the trees.

“Well we have to go.” Jess, Beck and Emily made their way to their feet in unison.  “Sorry guys but I promised my mum!” Jess apologised. 

“And I said that I would babysit tonight.”

“And I have to go meet Jake.” Emily’s boyfriend Jake never joined us on day like this, she says it because he feels uncomfortable but we all know he doesn’t like us. He especially hates Elliot who has had a crush on Emily since I can remember. The girls left leaving the remaining 11 of us watching the beautiful sun set. I lie against Rob and let the light wind bush my long golden brown hair across my face. Robs lips lingered in my face and every other minuet he nuzzled his face into my hair and kissed my forehead. The others lazed on the grass Ellie sat on Sam’s lap her bright orange hair blowing as her head laid on his chest and his gigantic arms wrapped around waist (cuddle teddy bear). Tom and Zara sat behind us Zara’s pink dress looking extremely bright against Toms black t-shirt and jeans. They are a very different couple none of us thought they would end up together in a million years Tom with his heavy metal bands and rock group and Zara being the girliest girl I have ever met. But then they say opposites attract and they do look a very cute couple. But we are a very controversial group its weird how all fourteen of us are such good friends. “Hey guys we’re off!”

“Yeah we really don’t want to sit around her and watch you lot cuddle up and need to each other, it’s making me wanna puke!!” Elliot was on his way towards the woods out of the field when he decided to make a fake puking sound.

“Love you to Craig and Elliot!” Zara giggled. “Well we better go now to my mum will go crazy if I’m not back before dad.” Zara and Tom said there good bye my heart skipped a beat. There were only four of us left and once me and rob here alone, I would be the happiest girl ever. Tonight’s the night.

It wasn’t that much later when Ellie and Sam decided to make their way back to Ellie’s house but It felt like hours. Once they were out of sight I turned my face to meet robs gaze. His wonderful eyes felt like they were reading every thought my mind hand. Slowly he moved his hand to m face and my heart bounced as he pressed his soft lips onto mine. I could taste his sweet breath in my mouth, suddenly everything melted away. His hand slid down my neck and his other wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. Suddenly something took over and the kiss became hungry. It was then he pulled away, I could barley catch my breath. “Are you sure about this, we don’t have to. I love you, you know that right?” My brain was scrambled I took all my strength to process what he was asking. I looked directly into his eyes when I answered. “I love you too and I want this more than anything.” His hand slid genteelly down my arm leaving a tingling trail in my arm from his touch. He locked his fingers between mine and pulled me to my feet, pulling me genteelly towards the forest. I didn’t know what he was doing but I still hadn’t arranged my thoughts from our last kiss. It took me all my strength to manage to ask “where are we going I though…”

“Well I didn’t think that you would want to do this in the field.”

“Oh. So where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” It was only a 20 minute walk to the main road but we seemed to make it in record time. It wasn’t until I saw the small house made of brick. It looked like a cottage out of a fairy tale with roses growing up the front of the house and around the door. It didn’t register why we were her until I saw the little sign saying the dragon fly inn. How had he planned all this? When did he plan this? How did he keep it secret? I was about to ask all these questions when we reached the desk in the small reception area as you enter the door. The inside matched the outside with vases of roses and daffodils. Its wooden walls covered in painting and pictures of beautiful landscape. The woman at the reception was about 50 her plum face was the home to a warm smile. It never wavered when she took in the picture of two young teens in front of her hands locked. “We have a room under Jenkins”

The woman’s eyes warmed as she passed us the key and walked us to the room the rest of the house seemed to be the same the warm red carpet leading up the steep stairs to a hallway full of doors on each side. We had the room at the very end of the hallway where she opened the door and handed rob the key. She turned her smile towards me and I felt my checks begin to burn but she didn’t say anything against us being here she just told us to enjoy are stay and then she diapered down the hallway. I turned to and he face lit up with a radiant smile and I couldn’t help return it. He pulled me into the room and closed the door. His hand pressed against the small of my back and pulled me into him, his other hand traced up my side to my face. Again we kissed but it wasn’t like our genteel kiss it was like the one in the field hungry and breathtaking. My hands locked into his hair as his lips traced down my neck. My breath was knocked out of me; all wanted was Rob; all that mattered was us there in that one moment. Perfect.

 

I woke early the next morning. The sun was just beginning to rinse when I noticed his warm arms tight around me. Last night was real! It was not a dream, every minute was real! His light breath blew against my bare skin. There was no other way to describe last night and this moment now, it’s perfect. I smiled to myself as I watched him sleep. His dark brown hair stood out from his head in so many different directions. He was peaceful in a dreamless sleep; looking at him here I remembered the day we first met. How young we both where.

He was the new boy at school. I didn’t think much of him when he first walked in the door surrounded by loud and annoying boys trying to make friends with him get him into their gang before anyone else could. I pretty much ignored him the whole day, I had my friends I didn’t need any more. It wasn’t until Elliot invited him to our friendly football match/get together in our local park that I really took any notice of him at all. We had all turned up and got straight into the game as we did pretty much every day but today there was an odd number, because he was there. So in the end Ellie decided to be ref to make the room (she did from there on in). It was just another friendly match but I became ugly. Half an hour in Tom got competitive with Sam and the two had dirty tactics. And it was Jack who played those tactics so well and took me down with one swift tackle. That’s when it happened, when I really noticed him. Robs hand grabbed mine and pulled me to my feet. “Are you ok?” his voice was sincere he actually wanted to know. Without even looking at him I replied “Nothing I’m not used to.”

“Well we will have to change that.”  And that’s when I looked at him his big brown eyes searching mine. His hair flowing free in the wind with the slightly longer strands blowing across his face. It felt as if the wind had been knocked from my body and this was not from the tackle. And then he smiled, his perfectly white teeth glistened. It must have been about a minute until I realised I was still gripping his hand. “Well, let’s show those losers what we are made of.” I quickly loosen my grip and smiled. It wasn’t like I was in love there and then but I suddenly wanted to be his friend I wanted rob to like me and be part of my group. And from that moment on we became best friends. 

It wasn’t long until he woke, his eyes alert. He didn’t say anything; he just looked at me and smiled that paralysing smile. It confused me, it took me a minute or two to order my thoughts and managed to speak even then it was a week sound. “Morning.”  He just laughed; he could read my thoughts knew what I was thinking. I could just tell. Then his lips grazed mine and he stood up. “Well we better get going.”

“Is that it you have your way with me, and ten leave.”

“No! I’d love to stay and replay last night for the rest of my life but you promised your mum you would be home before she goes to work and she thinks you’re at a friends house, and not here with me.” I rolled my eyes and he laughed and leaned over to kiss my forehead.  I giggled like a little school girl. “I hate it when you think reasonable!”

“Well one of us does!” Rob grabbed his clothes and winked. I stuck my tongue out at him at grabbed my clothes, which where across the floor, well they were everywhere. “where’s my bra?” Rob looked at me and smiled, it took me awhile until I realised that my bra was hanging on the lamp on the small, wooden desk next to me. I felt my face go red not only was my bra on full display but it was hanging on the lamp next to me, but the I was flooded with laughter at my stupidity. “Well I think the lamp looks better.” I said as I lifted it off.

“Yeah it will be the next biggest fashion for homes!” 

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of whit.”

“Yeah but you love it.”

“I can’t argue with that.” It didn’t take me long to get dressed. Once ready I didn’t want to leave. It was like leaving my own little bubble. The bubble where nothing can happen and I can be in love with Rob with nothing getting in the way. “Do we really have to go?”

“Unfortunately yes, but we can come back I promise.” Rob grabbed my hand and our finger entwined together as he led me out of our little room and down the stairs to the front desk. It was the same woman who checked us in at the desk. Her warm smile grew as she saw us and she checked us out. Before we stepped out of the door she said genuinely “Hope to see you again” and I hoped she would too.

The sunlight was blinding beautiful, the warm streaks of light reflected in robs eyes. He looked breath taking. It didn’t take long to walk to the main road back home and we walked there silently hand in hand. I couldn’t think of anything to say to make this anymore perfect and noting needed to be said the moment was perfect with silence. We hit the last bush just before we were about to step on the long road back to my home. And it was then his grabbed a flower, a small purple blue bell. He faced me with that radiant smile and bowed which made me giggle. “For you.” He offered me the flower and I took it and placed it in my hair. I felt like a child again. We kissed gently his lips making my body shiver, he just pulled me tighter. When he let go I was able to say, “Thank you, for everything.” He smiled again and I replied with the biggest smile I could manage. A gentle breeze blew my hair and the flower with it, it flew off. Before I could say anything he was after it. He bend down to pick it up as it fell to the ground.

© 2009 Rebel_angel


Author's Note

Rebel_angel
Please ignore Grammar and spelling problems, what do you think of the content?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

aah tis a sweet romantic soul that ye are . good and bad days come along for all of us , you just brought cheered me up .

Posted 15 Years Ago


Not bad, the story definitely seems interesting, you should continue but you might want to edit it first. I have to say though, it seems pretty nice. ^^

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2009

Author

Rebel_angel
Rebel_angel

Plymouth , United Kingdom



About
Well i love to read, write and perform. Thats about it if I'm not doing any of these things i am out with some friends, at college or work! I am not sure who the real me is and I generally write o.. more..

Writing