Beginnings

Beginnings

A Chapter by rebellion33

"Anny we gotta go come on!" I sheath the machete I stole er, found in a weapons crate, I grab my backpack and put it on and fill it with canned food, water bottles, and a map, and attach my radio to the side of the backpack and grab the heli ladder in front of me and I climb up it quickly. When inside the heli I strap myself in in the passenger's seat. I pull my machete out and start sharpening it, then after about five minutes I put it in the sheath again.

"Andrew why did we have to leave Mom behind when we were five." Now we're thirteen and it's been eight years. I still miss Mom, and I have no memories of Dad who died defending me and Andrew after we were born. I stare at the picture of Mom and Dad when Mom still had that bump from when she was pregnant with me and Andrew. I turn stare at Andrew who looks ahead from his seat, he's sitting behind me while I watch the panel. I look to the side and see two other twins, John and Joyce, John's flying the plane while Joice watches the digital map on the back of John's seat. We suddenly stop amd start going down so I pack up and get up from my chair and jump when we're twenty feet up.



© 2012 rebellion33


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Watch the run-sentences and Try to include an environment description at least once in a paragraph. Other wise its quite good! If you wish to discuss any future work I would be more than happy to help out.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 4, 2012


Author

rebellion33
rebellion33

Tacoma, WA



About
This is a shared account between Muirin and Spirit Lakely more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by rebellion33


Freefall Freefall

A Chapter by rebellion33