The Looks (Chapter two)

The Looks (Chapter two)

A Chapter by Taylor

 As I walked to my locker Jaden and Macie both caught up with me. "Uh.. Jenni right?" Macie asked me, You could tell Macie was very shy, but she had an attitude in her voice."Um.. Yeah, Macie and Jaden? Right?" I asked, I put my books in my bag. I slung my bag over my shoulder as a very tall man came and kissed Macie. I walked away from them as fast as I could. I was stuck walking home. I put my music in my ears, then started walking. All the kids I saw were looking at me with a look. I hate the new girl look, on top of that it was the new girl lesbian look. That made me smile. I looked beside me and someone was walking by me. I could tell, I felt the breeze go away. I looked up to see Autumn, walking next to me. I took out my earphones, turned my music off. I felt my face flush red, and my heart rate increase. I looked up at her. "Your not following me, are you?" I asked being a smart a*s. She smiled and looked down. "No, this is my way home, and I saw you, You looked a little lonely, so i joined you." She looked down, "I can leave if you want." I laughed. "Your fine. So whats every ones problem? I've had many people give me a odd look" I asked. "This town has its own personality, and its way of showing it is though people. There's this group of people, and they are no good to be around, people call them the swamp." She laughed. "The story has been around for ages." She said rolling her eyes. "What you don't believe the story?" I asked. She made a face like she had an idea, but was scared to say it. "What are you doing tonight at.. 9:30?" She asked. "Um.. Nothing, Netflix." We were now standing in front of my house. "This is my house so." I said all awkwardly. "Cool, so be ready by.. 9:15." She said, walking away. I smiled, and felt my face flush again. "Um.. Why not." I walked up to my door step, I saw her walk a house down and go inside. I walked inside, Then called my dad.
  "Hello?" "Um... Hey dad, would you mind if I went out tonight with some girls?" I asked my dad. "Of course, Have fun" "Thank, I'll leave some dinner in the microwave." I said."Okay. Have fun, Love you." "Love you too." I hung up. Then I made my dad a Chicken ceaser salad. I ate my salad. After that I texted people from home. I cleaned up a little. I grabbed a root-beer, then ran a hot bath. I played If it means a lot to you, by A Day To Remember. I got into the bath and started thinking about what Autumn said. 'This town has its own personality' I laughed. People are looney down here. I closed my eyes and stared thinking. When I opened my eyes it was 6. I got out then put my hair in the towel. I put sweats on and a tank top on. I went into my room and played love like woe by All Time low. Then got my science book out, I read chapter one, on the human body took my notes, then I did my review. I put my papers up. Next I did math, Order of Operations. Last was my English, witch was like a survey, Just asked me little things about me. I did that in five minutes. By the time that was over, I wasted 20 minutes on social media. It was eight by the time I was done. I went upstairs and turned my hair curler on. I did my makeup while waiting. I did a brown sparkle shade that matched my skin tone. Then I did liquid eyeliner, I made a cat eye on both of my eyes. Next I did solid eyeliner on my water line, Next was mascara, I did a few strokes on my top and bottom lashes on both eyes, Then I put my cover up on. Finally was my hair. I layer it and curled it. When I was done it was 8:58. I went and got on some ripped skinny blue jeans, black converse, a black tank top, a white short sleeved V-neck that read "New Jersey girl." I tied my shoes, grabbed my Iphone6 and went downstairs. I grabbed my black hoodie, I didn't bother to zip it up. I pulled my hair over my shoulders as a knock came to the door. I texted my dad saying I was leaving.
     I opened the door and Autumn stood there. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail, she only wore mascara, She was wearing white shorts, a white tank top, blue converse, and a light baby blue v-neck. She smirked. "You look really pretty." I smiled. "Thank you. As do you." I said. I walked out the door and we started walking. "So your not gonna like... Kill me or anything like that?" I asked being sarcastic. "Not a chance." She said smiling. It was dark and she walked me to a forest looking place about 10 minutes from my house. I stared getting scared. She grabbed my hand and walked a trail and she let go when I could see. There was tree stumps that were cut so you could sit on them, then a big fire pit. I saw marshmallows, chocolate, gram crackers, And a bunch of coke. "Whats this?" I asked. she smiled, "You'll see, it looks like we're early" She said. She started the fire. Then Macie came from one side, Next was Jaden with a tall mixed guy as well. We all stood in a triangle, Looking at each other. I felt the chills, As if the woods were whispering something to us. The fire went out, I felt Autumn's hand on my waist, it got very cold very quick, the wind picked us and I could see the trees dancing. My eyes watched in amazement, But my body was frozen in fear. The fire came back on, I saw Macie standing over the fire. I looked at them. "What just happened?!" I asked. "The town has chosen who we've been looking for." The tall mixed guy said. "I'm Jay, I have the gift of reading minds, Macie can see things, visions, Jaden, shes as fast as lighting, and can leave her body, Autumn she can make anyone feel any type of pain just by one look. Whats you power?" Jay asked looking at me. Jay was 6'0 at least, he had big lips and he was a little big. I looked at Autumn, She smiled at me. "Are y'all serious?" I asked. "No. we're messing with you." Macie said.
   Next thing I knew, Donna showed up. Autumn looked at me and said in my ear. "Don't let her get to you."  I looked down. I tried to make it where she didn't see me. But I should have known that she and them had a plan. Many more people showed up. Then Donna went to the front and pulled a screen down, she started talking into a microphone. "Hey guys! So I just wanted everyone to meet Jenni, She's new. Come on up!" She said with a very perky happy smile. I looked at Autumn, then Jaden. They shook there head. I slowly walked up there. I could feel everyone's eyes burning holes into my back. I stood next to Donna. Then she pulled up records on the screen. "I mean we should know more about you. Did y'all know Jenni was in the hospital for 3 months because she tried to kill herself." She paused to look at me. "I mean you must not really be that important, because your mother didn't bother to show up and it took a week before your dad even knew. Why don't you tell them Jenni, about how you watched your mom die in your hands because she couldn't handle you. Your a mistake a f**k up and we all know it. Jenni Rogers you thought you could fool me. But the only person you're fooling.. Is yourself."Her face was 3 inches from mine. Tears were rolling down my face. I ran off the stage and ran home. Autumn ran after me. I ran off crying. Autumn grabbed my hand and made me look at her. I forcefully pulled away. I looked at her, Angry as hell, I felt like my blood was boiling, My face was red, and eyes wet. "Did you know about this?! Was this just a plan, Flirt with me and act like you liked me, ask me out, then do that. I didn't need anyone knowing that!" I said. "No.. Jenni, no... I didn't know, I swear. She wasn't even suppose to come." She said. "Leave me alone." I said. I went home. I locked myself in my room, I blared my music. I took picture of my mom. "I wish you were here. I need you." I cried to myself. I fell asleep. When I woke up, There were three girls in my room, I looked out my window, My dads car wasn't here. I looked behind me. "What do you guys want?" I asked. Around my bed there was Jaden, Macie, and Autumn. "We really didn't have anything to do with the thing. To prove it, we found some friends from your old town, from your Instagram." Jaden said. "Um... So we got a bunch of your favorite things, Mint chocolate chip, hot fries, root beer, and horror movies" Macie said. "Popcorn with Parmesan, Seriously?" Autumn asked me giving me a little smirk. "Don't judge me." I said smiling. "I love it too" She said. That night we spent talking, getting to know each other, and laughing. For once I wasn't worried about what people were going to say. I felt safe, with them. I think this moving thing is going to work a little better than I thought....                     


© 2015 Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on July 25, 2015
Last Updated on July 26, 2015


Author

Taylor
Taylor

oklahoma, OK



About
Hi! My name is Taylor, I like writing. I mostly write about, mystery, love, and fantasy. I really hope you guys like. I enjoy horror and mystery. I hope to work with you guys. Hope you enjoy! more..

Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Taylor


Bloodsport Bloodsport

A Book by Taylor