terroist

terroist

A Chapter by GA
"

There people are terrify by them

"
There are many problem in our village.Every day one by one man is kidnapped and any killed in their protection .No body know what happening there.Women are became widow and children became orphan.Who are these,i don't know either they want to spread terror or they are robbers.We have heard these robbers is a big group and they are kidnap to the high rank people and their vehicles.Then they demand for much money.They have made through to get money.Waheed was a noble  person who lived up to faith.He had six children.Usually he was coming to home.When the home had near some people came before and their faces covered. He was into car.They stopped it and pull him out .They dragged and wanted to put in vehicle in which already were three men who had been kidnapped.Waheed didn't want to go with them.So he tried to escape too much.At last he ran away .He shouted to help ''help me they want me to kill there have animals please come on''But nobody came out to help all doors were shut.He kept shouted and ran at last robbers grasped him and shot at forehead and stomach when all robbers went then people came out from houses Waheed  kept down at ground one by one man saw him and said Waheed has dead.When informed his family they didn't keep in their senses.They were very cried but it can be nothing.


© 2014 GA


Author's Note

GA
Its our village

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well that is just awful! Do the police know about this? I hate that people are getting away with these atrocities, and all just for money. It's disgusting.

Posted 9 Years Ago


GA

9 Years Ago

This area is between Afghanistan and Pakistan

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on September 16, 2014
Last Updated on September 16, 2014
Tags: robbers


Author

GA
GA

Qatar



About
I want write stories more..

Writing
Careless Careless

A Story by GA


Begger Begger

A Story by GA


ugly ugly

A Story by GA