Nowhere

Nowhere

A Chapter by Reichel
"

Introduction to the story.

"

            Long ago in a small town there was boy named Nicholas. Nicho, as his deceased mother called him, lived in a humble house with a farmer dad. Mr. Nicholas shared his name as well, and he owned it proudly on his successful market. Everyone visited the TWO NICHO’s, from peasants to the high class families. Their tomatoes were the best in the country, and nobody could deny it.


One day, a curious visitor came to make business. Hooded, with no face, introduced itself.


“ Mr. Nicho, how much for your descendant?”

“My son is not for sale. What kind of father do you think I am? The recession is clear, but I don’t do extremes."

 

Realizing the seller wouldn’t trade his son for nothing, the hooded one blew a white dust to his face and put him to eternal sleep. Little Nicholas saw everything. He couldn’t believe his eyes. His beloved father went to where his mother was and he did nothing to avoid it.

“Little Nicho, take my hand. There is nothing to be afraid. Soon you’ll understand.”


Even with the amazement, Nicho could not force himself to reject the invitation. Now he was alone in the world. Who will give him support?

Little Nicho grabbed the hooded 'with no face' hands, and faded away to Nowhere.

________________________________________________________


Ten years later in Nowhere…


Faimben wrote her last letter to her lover, who worked at the military of the King of Nowhere Capitol. How she missed Estelmist!


Dear Estelmist,


This is my vow to you. I owe you my regards because my life has a 


meaning because of you. The wait is what keeps me living and 


hoping. I do promise to be loyal in your absence, even though you 


don’t have me as a priority at this moment. Take this emerald 


charm I made for you as a symbol of my love. The wait can last 


forever and I’ll still be faithfull. May The Renegade respect your 


life as always.With respect and passion,

Faimben"  

 

-Knock in the door-


Faimben:-“Come in, Laspen”

Laspen:- “ The fountains are running out of water. You have to                    cast or the flowers will die.”


Faimben:-“In a minute.”

Laspen:- “Again with the letters?”

Faimben:- “Is just a detail.”

Laspen:-“A detail which will not be responded.”

Faimben:-“Don’t bother me Laspen, I’m in a good mood.”

Laspen:-Thank The Renegade you are in a good mood. It is nice to              not be insulted for once.”


Faimben:-“The dinner, Laspen, don’t you have to make a fire?”

Laspen:-“As you say, your majesty.”

Fambien:-(rolling eyes)

 

-A loud howl.-


Laspen:-“ What’s that! ”

Fambien:- “ The dragon…”

 

Wrakar Black-Howler The Fiend rises creating terror at the village. The dragon appears only when a rebel of the kingdom is wanted. Just a word from the King and she leaves her cavern in a rush to avenge her owner.

 

Laspen:-“Close the door.”


But it was too late.

 

Wrakar Black-Howler The Fiend stared into Fambien’s eyes. She lays an egg made of fire breath and encapsulates her till she disappears.


Laspen:- “ Fambien! ”

 

 

Seconds later at Nowhere Underground rivers…

 

Fambien awoke between emerald stones. Touched her injured forehead and gaze quietly at the resting dragon.


Fambien:- Wrakar.


The dragon looks at her with attention.


Fambien:-“ Why I’m being punished? I’m not a traitor.”


The dragon spits some fire flames at the floor. The flames write the words,

LADY FAMBIEN YOU HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF TREACHERY TO THE KING FOR KILLING A ROYAL KNIGHT USING ENCHANTED CHARMS, YOU WILL BE “ DREAMCATCHED ” AS A PUNISHMENT

 

Fambien:- “ No, this is a mistake! I’m not a murderer. I only send                    charms as a gift to …wait…what was the material of                      the charms?”


The dragon spits more flames and writes,

EMERALD CHARMS BROUGHT LADY ESTELMIST TO DEATH

 

Fambien was speechless. She couldn’t possibly killed the love of her life. More than anything, she was incapable of taking lives away.


Fambien:-(crying) Estelmist, no, why, Estelmist!!!!!!!!!

 

 



© 2015 Reichel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 26, 2015
Tags: magic, elfs, dragons, fantasy


Author

Reichel
Reichel

Guaynabo, in a far away land, Puerto Rico



About
Hello there! My name is Reichel Rodriguez Guzman. I am 23 years old. Writing stories are my biggest passion since I can remember. I work every single day to create as much stories as possible! I'm obs.. more..

Writing
Colors Colors

A Poem by Reichel