Tears

Tears

A Story by Shaker Loopz
"

Do you know what it feels like to be isolated, To walk among the masses knowing that you could never be one of them, do you know that feeling? Perhaps, but it is one I have come to know all too well.

"

My soul has died and gone amiss to places unknown. The gentle shine in my eyes twinkles no more as everything I view is set in tones of dark. Pain is what I feel, as if no man shall ever know of my presence, or of my departure. The tears I shed in times of night are those of uncertainty, those of cruelty. I find no peace in my life. Times are changing amidst the ashes. Love is something I cannot feel, more is it a vivid beam of light that brings hope to my heart. I sob at night imagining no greater feeling than the one I have come to know. My thoughts roam as my reality shrinks. Day to day I find no joy, no happiness to fill the gap in my soul. I laugh; I smile only to cover my true feelings. How could one show what no one understands? I find no relief, may a blessed soul help mine free itself. Tears, what do they signify other than an interference in the mind. The water that finds its way down the rolls and dips of my cheek represents the young soul of which I used to have. Rolling away to be lost in the storm, my tears fade. I sit writing one more story of my heart, of my imagination knowing that to another it is looked upon as a form of entertainment but for me it is a release point. It drains away the pain and brings creation to my mind. I'd laugh at myself if I knew not what my stories were truly telling, what is coming forth to the valley. You will never know, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! You will never know. So read my stories as if they were just an average script, think that you know the meaning behind them. But only one man knows the moral behind the passage and I hope one day I am fortunate enough to know as well. My life remains lost like tears in the rain and my questions; They remain unanswered. 

© 2013 Shaker Loopz


Author's Note

Shaker Loopz
I hope you find more enjoyment in this than I have, for the brightest moments of life are those spent with the people around you. I bid you a farewell and a bode to greater times than this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i know

Posted 10 Years Ago


Shaker Loopz

10 Years Ago

What do you mean?
Emily B

10 Years Ago

i know what tears can mean, the ones that are visible and the ones that are not, i have wept for com.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2013
Last Updated on June 17, 2013
Tags: Depression, isolation, strange, emotion

Author

Shaker Loopz
Shaker Loopz

FL



About
I would tell you about myself, but the honest truth is that I am unsure of who I am. My identity remains a mystery, unknown to the minds of man. Simply stated I am everything and everyone, for we are .. more..

Writing
Madness Madness

A Poem by Shaker Loopz