Chapter I- Susan Nort

Chapter I- Susan Nort

A Chapter by revenant21

Susan Nort lay on the ground, tears streaming down her soft, delicate skin. Although no sobs fell from her lips, kept shut tight behind the tape. A man walked into the warehouse, his shoes clicking against the concrete floor of the structure. He wore a suit, black as pitch. His tie was completely out of place with his black coat, shirt, pants and shoes. It was bright blue, almost fluorescent. The electricity of its colour made the rest of him seem almost washed in black and white. His hair was black, and kept swept away from his eyes, which matched the electric blue of his tie. Sagun, a small  blue butterfly, matching the blue of his eyes, and tie, fluttered behind him.
    “Hello, Susan,” He smiled as he spoke, his teeth glittering. “It’s nice to see you’re alright.” Susan struggled to scream at him, but the tape held her back. He knelt down next to her, and petted her cheek with a smooth, gloved hand. “Shh, Sh-sh, Susan.” she struggled to scream again, her trachea sounded as if it would bleed from the strain. “it will be alright, Susan, just hush, now. Hush, darling.” He bent over her and pulled the tape from her mouth slowly. Before she could scream, he strung his hand around her gullet, restricting her air temporarily.
    He put his lips against her cheek, and gave her a small kiss. Susan’s eyes widened, then fell calm at the feel of his lips. They were soft, sweet, and he smelled nice, too, and all of this made him all the more terrifying. He released her throat, but held in the scream. The spot where his lips previously were had darkened into a bruise like spider web pattern on her right cheek. He stood up and turned away from Susan, her body slowly becoming covered in the spider web like bruise. She watched him slowly stroll out of the warehouse, and she began to scream. The bruise slowly overtook her entire body. Right as it did, the man turned to look at her. The black of the bruise was beginning to go grey, and her body went limp, and her screams stopped.
    The man grinned slightly and walked away from the warehouse.  

 



© 2009 revenant21


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mwahh-haaa. I love it! Very well written and it gives an air of mystery. I freaking loved the way you descirbed the guy with the spalshes of electric blue(my favorite color) here and there. Its glorious. I applaud you and I'm gonna shut up now and go read the next chapter. GREAT JOB!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 4, 2009
Last Updated on October 4, 2009


Author

revenant21
revenant21

GA



About
more..

Writing
Ride Ride

A Story by revenant21


untitled untitled

A Poem by revenant21