They Tale of Five Swing Park

They Tale of Five Swing Park

A Story by R-Gii

 They had the pizza graveyard in their car, yet they found no one to sell them their dog. Monday came, and all they could think about was sandwiches, but sandwiches seldom have a habit of falling out of the sky, so they went home hungry. They still had no idea how to say that the monkeys escaped the zoo, but they had hope that a home run would help resolve the problem. So they went to the candy store to sell their heads, but no one was too fond of what they had to offer, so they left the store, and donated their toenails to science, realizing that they probably should have sold them instead. Walking home all bored and lonely, they figured the only thing to do would be to run to the park. Upon reaching their destination, they filled their tummies with par-a-chutes and playground equipment, but five of the swings wouldn’t go down too well. Many people saw the spectacle, and sent out the spiders to hunt for them. Whether or not they saw the spiders coming or not remains a mystery, as they headed to the sandwich shop right away. Telling the sandwich maker that they didn’t need him anymore, they found the monkeys, and hired them on as the undertakers at the pizza graveyard. From that day forward, the zoo had no way of knowing what happened to the monkeys, but they had every reason to go to the sandwich shop and order some toenail sandwiches to go, made by the scientist chefs. Afterward, they would take their sandwiches to Five Swing Park, and just have a good time.

THE END

© 2023 R-Gii


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on October 23, 2023
Last Updated on October 23, 2023