When I'm Gone..

When I'm Gone..

A Story by rhiannonskye36
"

Lilly is a fifteen year old girl who struggles with addiction and her parents always fighting.

"

                         I was completely done. I didn't know what to think anymore. My parents always fighting...so I took the pills. The uppers kept me going. I started getting into the things my mother probably wouldn't like. But, I didn't care. I guess you could say I went into a downwards spiral, one, I couldn't get out of. I had a boyfriend, oh, he was really something. The only thing wrong with him is that he tried getting me to do acid. I honestly wasn't that comfortable doing that. Then, he threatened to hurt me if I didn't...so...I did. Everything looked crazy, and the lights changed from shades of green to reds. I actually gotta say, I loved it. I loved the rush. For a moment, I forgot all about my parents...
              Later, I forced myself to walk home when the acid was wearing off. I opened the door and my parents both screamed at me. "Lilly! Where were you?!" they said and I just shrugged and started walking away. Then my mom grabbed me. It hurt. So that's when I turned and screamed "Maybe I should just die and everything will turn out great for you guys! I'm just a burden! And, when I'm gone, you will regret treating me like this someday!" I turned, and stomped up the stairs to my room and i locked my door. I ran over to my free base kit. I took hold of the needle, and jammed it into my vein. I didn't even care anymore. My body randomly relaxed, and my head whirled. I suddenly feel some kind of regret. I knew what was going to happen to me. I felt silent tears fall from my eyes as my skin grew cold and clammy. I lay down and closed my eyes....

I never opened them.

© 2010 rhiannonskye36


Author's Note

rhiannonskye36
Do not copy and use any of my work unless you are going to use it for a theatre class or something similar. If you do use my work, then use my name, "rhiannon skye".
thank you.(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good. You have really thought about each sentence. Its very effective.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I feel this was very well written. I enjoyed the last sentence the most. There was great emotion in this piece, but I feel there could be more. I would try adding in just a bit more description to magnify the emotion.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow i love this good job you finally thought of something to wright.lol..so keep up the good work i really enjoyed this.. :) nice. One other thing you followed my advice i felt the emotion in this nice..lol..so keep writing and i see great things from you later in the future..

`Sunkiss2018

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010
Tags: addiction, fighting

Author

rhiannonskye36
rhiannonskye36

Carthage, NY



About
Heyy, my name is rhiannon skye. and i live in new york. i love to write and do it all the time. i really look forward to getting one of my works published someday. ( if i get one finished ) haha. anyw.. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by rhiannonskye36


chapter 2 chapter 2

A Chapter by rhiannonskye36