Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I meet my spark

I meet my spark

A Chapter by Rodyann

Normally, school isn't a place I readily wnt to go. I do HAVE to-and I do. It is NOT my thing-unlike Tyler, my younger step-bro. He's fallen mad in love with school. Sometimes I wonder if it's really school or......Anyways, it's either that or the computer. He's ever online IMing. Who finds him so interesting?

 

Wait a minute. I'm way off track here. Here I am, standing waiting for any sight of mystery Erin. Plus I had an eligible excuse. We needed to start planning for the History Presentation. "Hey." I cried as she was about to lock he locker. Lock? Why couldn't I have caught her earlier? Better now than never. As I neared her, she turned and seeing me her smile went blank and ran off. Her friend looked as bulldoed as I did but ran after her. What was with this girl?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Do you see him?" I asked slowing down. " Yeah. He's standing. And staring. Girl he spoke to you. Why did you sprint off like you were on the track team?" I didn't answered. "Wait!" she  then said "you've never talked to him before have you?" I still didn't answer. She sighed. "Come on!" I rolled my eyes. "He wants to talk to you so stop being shy for once and....."

"Talk." a voice so not Jess' spoke.I looked around to see HIM with his 100 watt smile knocking me into a blackhole. " Just stop and listen for a few mintues." "Please" he added. What could I say? What did he want to talk about anyways.

"Erin" Jess whispered directing me into the classroom and sat me down. He drew up a seat beside me.

 

OH MAN!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to beg the dude that usually sat here to take my seat. I had the opportunity to talk to her and she had NO exit routes. The teacher had just started talking about some formulas. I asked her if she was new and she shocked me by saying no. I could have sworn on my my name that I have NEVER seen her before. She didn't even try to start up a converstaion. She's just totally into work. i tried to talk to her again but Mrs. Whitefield- a hot Mexican looking teacher-caught me and asked me to answer whatever she had placed on the whiteboard.

"Hmm..... Is it CaSO4* 2H2O?" It was and I caught Erin and her friend exchanged looks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was totally blown away. He? A chemist? Unbelievable. Not that I couldn't



© 2008 Rodyann


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on October 23, 2008


Author

Rodyann
Rodyann

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Rodyann


[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by Rodyann


My friend My friend

A Poem by Rodyann