Places to Visit in Dubai - You’ll Fall in Love with the City

Places to Visit in Dubai - You’ll Fall in Love with the City

A Story by Robbie William
"

When it comes to travel Dubai, luxury Dubai holidays & breaks, Burj Khalifa holds the top place in the list. It is the tallest building in the world, which already brings it enough publicity.

"

The before and after pictures of Dubai twenty years apart will make anyone surprised at the state of development that this fantastic emirate has gone through. A part of the United States of Emirates, it is one of the most prosperous states of the world and has recently become a favorite tourist destination with all the modern facilities that it offers and the cultural background that makes one feel uplifted. Although, modern technology and architecture remains the dominant places to visit in Dubai, the cultural rootedness that it offers also excites some. Here are some places to visit in Dubai which would make you want to pack your bags and book your tickets today!


1. Burj Khalifa


When it comes to travel Dubai, luxury Dubai holidays & breaks, Burj Khalifa holds the top place in the list. It is the tallest building in the world, which already brings it enough publicity, but even the architecture of this building is enough to make anyone spellbound. Thing which you should never miss out on is the view from 124th floor observation deck which gives a bird’s eye view of the city and makes one beautiful experience which you can frame forever. Tickets to the deck are available on their website and one is advised to book tickets in advance because there usually is a rush all the time.




2. Dubai Museum


If you are a person who loves to connect to the culture of the place one is visiting then this is the one for you. Storing the exquisite details, historical artifacts and has been used by past ruler as a residence. The exotic Bedouin desert life at display is also something to store in your memory for a long time.


3. Dubai Creek


Dubai Creek is not only a geographical boundary between two towns but it also has a historical relevance. The creek was the primal source of income and livelihood in early days with fishing, pearl diving being important part of the residents along the creek and has been an important source of development of the state.  


4. Heritage and Diving Village


This is a place where you can experience the real Dubai with its authentic culture and live-lihood. At display are the maritime, cultural and historical artifacts and memories from the past. There is also live music, Bedouin lifestyle showcasing their cultural affinity. 




5. Dubai Mall


If you talking about travel Dubai, luxury Dubai holidays & breaks, then this name pops up more than once. It hosts world class facilities from ice skating to cinema theatres which makes it one of the premiere malls of Dubai. It is also the entrance to Burj Khalifa ad Dubai Aquarium.

© 2017 Robbie William


Author's Note

Robbie William
The author writes a lot about travel Dubai, luxury Dubai holidays & breaks. She also shares information on places to visit in Dubai.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on April 22, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017
Tags: Travel Dubai, Luxury Dubai Holidays & Breaks, Places to Visit in Dubai

Author

Robbie William
Robbie William

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Food, Lifestyle and Travel more..

Writing