Character Map

Character Map

A Story by AnnaZ

Mask.
I seem weak. My presentation of myself appears as if I have no inner or outer strength whatsoever. But I defy that. I am strong. I am the only one that can cure my thoughts. I can run, I can jump, I can push myself. I can feel as if people think that I do not match up to their strength and that I do not possess the physical abilities.  

Wound/Fear.
I am in fear of failure. I look around me at all the people that have such successful lives and I worry that I will never have my success. When I make huge mistakes or when I make mistakes over and over again, I feel like it's the end of the world and that I'm never going to make it in life. I am so imperfect, but yet I am so blessed.  

Crutch/Strength.
Maybe it's the only child thing, but I always seem to reach my goals no matter what. I work hard for it and when I get what it is, it's the best feeling in the world. I work my butt off in dance to be the best dancer I can be. I try so hard to be the best daughter to gain the utmost trust. I don't want things handed to me, I want the life experience of working hard to get what I want.  

True Self.
I am who I am. My true self is me. My parents have shaped me well for me to form the ideals that I have. I am still working on everything, but I love the foundation I have for my life ideals. I have a very open mind and want to keep it that way.  

Achilles.
I act before I think too much and it lands me in a world of hurt. I speak my mind too much and it leads to no good. I am temperamental and it's the worst of me. But I am learning, I am learning more about life because life is all about the experiences. Life is about learning and living. 

Shadow Self.
Have respect for your parents. They sacrificed so much and gave up so much to raise you and make sure you have a better than they did. Make them proud. Respect their ideals even if they differ from your own. Do everything you can to help them. Don't be the ungrateful one. Don't be the one to wish for a better life when you just don't know how to cherish the life you have and the goods around you.  

© 2011 AnnaZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on April 7, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011