Scene 1: Mask

Scene 1: Mask

A Story by AnnaZ

Don Gore, the son of global warming's spokesperson has killed his father. He doesn't care about the melting ice caps or the greenhouse gases that are suffocating the earth, not when he's in jail. Those things won't happen in his lifetime.

 

Don is notorious for his jail behavior. He is silenced and most talked about by the other inmates.

 

"Eh, don't drop the soap, Gore." 

 

"When is your daddy going to come save us from when we all burn up? Oh wait, he's dead."

 

"Hey, little b***h, your pop was never president so don't come in here thinkin' you da bell of da ball."

 

Gruel, was all that was served. Gruel sandwiches, gruel soup, gruel everything. There were also dementors that haunted the cells at night. Witches on their brooms and everything. Jail was scary as hell.

 

Don would sit in his cell all day, carving soap bars. He'd carve creatures and objects of all kinds. turtles, pipes, roses, his mother's face.

 

All of the inmantes thought of him as their little b***h, weak and going insane. He was the perfect target, the perfect person for the jail brat.

 

But Don Gore, well he rises up with fists. He creates a soap bomb in his cell. He has been fueled with strength all along.

 

No more threats or spit hitting his face because with one tug of a string, the world will really experience global warming.

© 2011 AnnaZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011