Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Rodaina

Chapter 2


       Later that day, a gang of 5 queer men were looking for Dalven. Many people asked why, but the answer they got was that it was a matter of private business. They were lead to a small cottage near the edge of the town they were in.

       Dalven came back from his pleasant walk and saw 5 strong men standing at the door of his cottage.

"How may I help you?" He called to them, slightly leaning on his staff.

"We are looking for Dalven of Thorid. We were told he lives here" Answered their leader, taking a couple of steps towards Dalven.

"That would be me" he answered in a deep voice.

"You know the orders men" the leader shouted to his companions.

They surrounded Dalven each with a sword in hand. The leader gave a nod, and the attach began.

Behind Dalven, a man ran to stab him but Dalven turned around and raised his staff to meet the sword. With a slight push from Dalven, the man was thrown back. Slowly, Dalven placed his staff in front of him and slowly, a silver sword appeared in his right hand. All the men attached at once but were thrown back when Dalven raised his sword. The leader was the first to stand and charged but a vine came out of the ground and pulled him back. Two men came up to him and he beheaded them with a swift move from his sword.2 down, 3 to go. They all charged at the same time but a spear went through their heads. Dalven looked at the source of the attach and smiled when he saw his friend, Blake come out of his hiding place. Dalven's sword disappeared and he picked his staff. They embraced each other and Blake looked at Dalven with worry written on his face. " Are you alright Master Dalven?"

"I am quite alright Blake. I thought you were on travelling business?"

"That is quite true. I have just returned and thought of visiting you. That is when I saw these men attach. What are they here for?" He answered, walking with Dalven back to the cottage.

" We will discuss this matter over a cup of tea, eh? I am sure you are very tired from your travels" Dalven opened the door and let Blake in.

" I would not mind at all"            



© 2017 Rodaina


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes. Mister Dalven is Master and yes exactly Master is Masterfoods to so lightening speed he has that beheaded those poor soldiers who were beheaded before they take control. Blake the traveller seems warrior, too.
eager to see what happen next...

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 14, 2017
Last Updated on May 14, 2017


Author

Rodaina
Rodaina

ottawa , Canada



About
My name is Rodaina . I'm a person who wants to be a writer when I grow up . I'm staying in Canada for a while . I wish everyone enjoys my writing . Please tell me if my writing is good and if there ar.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rodaina