Chapter 1: Morning Discovery

Chapter 1: Morning Discovery

A Chapter by romanticwriter

Ch. 1

                <Miles Cordova’s POV>

Hope and splendor shined across the horizons as I stepped out of my front door. The whole world seemed to be smiling, beckoning me to jump from this earthen plane into a heavenly realm of wonder and joy. Fallen leaves as crisp as the warm autumn air itself softly crunched under my soles, and I made my way down my driveway. After throwing my bag in the backseat of my car, I took a moment to wave goodbye to my loved ones and sat down in the driver’s seat. Igniting my vehicle, I adjusted the music to a comfortable cruising magnitude and slowly pulled out of the neighborhood. A left turn here, a right there, and boom. Soon I had arrived at my destination: 102 Deviance Way. As I slipped out of my car and shut the door, I strolled up to her door and just let myself in.

                “Good morning, Mr. Mason!” I greeted the stout man with a smile and a handshake, always glad to see such a warm soul and hearty fellow.

                “Well, hello Miles!” He returned my smile and looked up from his cup of black, setting down the morning newspaper he was browsing. Slipping my shoes off, I crept up the stairs like a ninja and slowly opened my best friend’s door.

                “Leah Belle!” I shouted, leaping onto her bed and messing up her hair, trying to wake her up.

                “Jesus Christ Miles!” Leah screamed, bolting up in her bed and smacking me in the back with a pillow, causing me to fall forward and faceplant onto her bedroom floor.

                “Owww…” I moaned, slowly standing up and rubbing my poor, fragile face. “What was that for, Leah?”

                “Maybe because you jumped on my bed, Cordova!” She swung her body so her legs were hanging off of the side of the bed, and slowly stretched her way up and yawned. She sleepily stood up, shuffling across her room in her blue panties.

                “Uh… Leah? Why aren’t you wearing any pants?” I stuttered, getting hot in the face and neck.

                “Because… I sleep without pants on in the summer… OH JESUS CHRIST MILES WHY ARE YOU?!” Leah turned around, shouting and blushing and throwing random s**t from her closet in my face.

 



© 2014 romanticwriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Add more punk.
But really. There's good narrative and it's very descriptive. I would continue on in the direction it's going. Keep the humor as well. That's refreshing compared to what I usually read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

romanticwriter

10 Years Ago

Am I really that punk?
And thanks! ^.^ i'm glad i can provide comic relief.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: pantyless, best friends, sechulha


Author

romanticwriter
romanticwriter

About
I'm a huge fan of romanticism, and tend to include dystopian or augmented realities in my books. Enjoy, fellow authors! more..

Writing