Silver Hair And Bold Lipstick

Silver Hair And Bold Lipstick

A Chapter by RonaldieRemy

I have 2 neighbors who I think are worthy of being admired….No That's not the perfect word to describe them though because not everyone finds them very admirable like my adopted sister Latoya. She finds Ms.Finster disturbing. Ms. Finster's eyes were bold and dark as midnight while her hair was as light as the coins I use to buy candy on a Sunday mornings. Her skin looked like a rag that's been trampled on during war with army boots. Her complexion was 60 percent cocoa chocolate. She had birds feet all over her face and the sides of her eyes. Her arms frail as if she was a bird that had damaged its wing while trying to take flight. Her complexion was bold but her lipstick was bolder which even a nearsighted person would see 3 miles away and in the dark. She speaks as if her mouth was a race car racing down the race track on a rainy day. On the other hand she walks like a tortoise. People call her a lurker in the nighttime, I guess that's why Latoya finds Ms. Finster quite disturbing ,though she never took the time to explain it to me.


© 2017 RonaldieRemy


Author's Note

RonaldieRemy
I know about the grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017


Author

RonaldieRemy
RonaldieRemy

BROOKLYN, NY



About
I love to write poem and series of vignettes. I also write short stories for fun. I run track and play various sports. more..

Writing