Insolent hard disk!

Insolent hard disk!

A Poem by poetry-kiddo alienbaba
"

Had to repair this hard disk ....my friend she gave me to recover...

"

Insolent Hard disk!! I will repair you no matter what....I stuffed you in the freezer...I punched your casing to near-pulp.....I removed your fuming smoky diode ....i enslaved you to the objecting mother drive...you burnt my brand new smps...i didn't say a word...hoping you would yield the data long lost to a select civilization.....you cant forsake me this way....listen....show up just once as a logical drive and i will buy you a new external casing with usb converter....why....ill even paint your back yellow and your front... pink.....just respond..... don't die on me hard-disk...you don't belong to me....and that makes it worse...I have given my word.....and if its a virus unknown to my library of condemned demons.....and is causing this rift between us and you drift away from me to never land....please remember......I will not rest till I`ve found its maker...but for now....give me a sign.....I have promised to revive you and I mean to.......and i dont have a pressure controlled vacuum lab to open your entrails in....well....we shall see...what can be seen...the night is still young*And in case you think I will chuck you in the scrap yard.....rest easy...rest assured....i try to preserve my World....you will hold a place in someones electronic desk...but a place in my Heart....as the only one who dared to defy me.

Lazarus is thy name....rise and shine....

© 2019 poetry-kiddo alienbaba


Author's Note

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
you can do it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Way to go!! Fantastic job!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2019
Tags: repair your insolent hard drive

Author

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

Shambala, North



About
whatsapp +91-9970061060 a faster way to reachout... This one is Alienbaba Rockstarmono Poetry-kiddo This one belongs to you and you are free to belong to anyone you please. This one resides in the.. more..

Writing