Your boy mother

Your boy mother

A Poem by poetry-kiddo alienbaba
"

This poem is for Late.Taylor Burgstahler`s mother and his family) .....please visit his memorial website atwww.TaylorBurgstahler.memory-of.com

"

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yore boy, mother...


Your boy, mother...Your Boy, your once baby-infant, mother.....has returned to the FATHER! 
THINKER.......a DREAMER.....your coat of shiny-armor...bushy-eye brows.....angelic face.....a Charmer.....did his bit...what he could....gave ya respect like a good son should, you made him grow.....and how ...only you would know....watered the plant.....with your life blood-flow....Apple of your eye, let out a deep sigh, dying while we live.....living while we die....Grieve not ailing mother.....give back what you had been given! Taylor's ` sprouted downy-wings, he`s soaring upto heaven!
(This poem is for Late.Taylor Burgstahler`s mother and his
family) .....please visit his memorial website atwww.TaylorBurgstahler.memory-of.com

© 2011 poetry-kiddo alienbaba


Author's Note

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
What loss really means....only a mother and a father would know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, this is so sad, but your words are very nice

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aw what a shame! :( Loved the writing, a great deadication. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a really sad piece...I know that it is hard for a parent to lose their child...my dad's friend lost his son two years ago from suicide...and the boy was sixteen years old. It's sad when someone at a young age dies. I may be eighteen years old, but still I know the pain of the loss of a child. I feel like this poem was a great tribute to a young person that has died. Good write. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


"dying while we live.....living while we die."

Great sensitivity expressed in your writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sad... and sad again and true only a father and mother would know the loss nice write !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thump- break- click, is the rhythmic beatnik beat this stirs as you read, perform, inform and declare.
Very unique take and form I enjoyed it


Posted 12 Years Ago


I just visited that site and it brought tears to my eyes..wow!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You are so right ...the loss is indecsribeable, the pain that lingers and returns...the anquish constantly even when all seems right with the world...the pain that only fades with time but never truly leaves us...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on June 15, 2011
Tags: Taylor Burgstahler

Author

poetry-kiddo alienbaba
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

Shambala, North



About
whatsapp +91-9970061060 a faster way to reachout... This one is Alienbaba Rockstarmono Poetry-kiddo This one belongs to you and you are free to belong to anyone you please. This one resides in the.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..