All About You

All About You

A Story by Ry Guy
"

One mans thoughts of a woman he cannot have.

"

Where do I begin? Should I begin with your radiant smile? Should I begin with your sparkling emerald eyes? Or should I begin with your gorgeous brunette hair? It doesn't matter really where I begin. Why? Because no matter where I begin each is just a piece of a more beautiful whole. And even then, that whole is only a shell to an even more alluring being inside. You're like a drug to me. The more I have, the more I want and the less I have, the more I desire. To me you are physically & intellectually perfect by being imperfect. The fact that you have flaws shows that you also have character. And to me that's important. There are so many chapters to you that I know and want to know more of. And last, let me not make mention of your kiss. Oh what a kiss, your luscious & intoxicating kiss. Just the thought of your lips touching mine, your hands running through my hair & clawing at my body still sends me into convolutions. Dare I say it? Dare I stand on top of the world's tallest mountain and scream at the top of my lungs...that I love you?  That my soul is aflame with the love & passion I wish to share with you? But alas, there will be no words spoken, no words screamed from the mountain top. For this will be nothing more than thoughts and a dream for me. You have decided to refuse my love and attention. Why? I wish I only knew. This is a question that still I ponder from within the deepest reaches of my mind. But there is some peace in my heart & mind in knowing that you still wish to remain friends. That alone will not extinguish the fire in my soul, but will at least absorb the tears in my heart.

© 2011 Ry Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on July 15, 2011
Last Updated on November 4, 2011

Author

Ry Guy
Ry Guy

Mahwah, NJ



About
I'm just a man looking to share my words with the world & to get feed back on them. more..

Writing
Insomnia Insomnia

A Poem by Ry Guy


The Journey The Journey

A Poem by Ry Guy