A page of the past...

A page of the past...

A Poem by Ruby Moon
"

Just thought I'll share

"

Sometimes I thank god for putting me thru the things I went thru, sometimes I curse him...

            Sometimes I regret the decisions I made, sometimes I am glad I took the chance...

but no matter what, it is over and I am who I am today because of what I went thru

            For that, I am grateful and with that knowledge, everything is slightly easier

 

© 2008 Ruby Moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for sharing this. Sometimes in the busyness of the world we forget to look back on ourselves and think, would we be the same if different things had happened? But it is because of our past that we grow, hopefully into better, more beautiful souls. It's nice and a very good thing to think of every once in a while, even if it means learning our lessons all over again. So thank you for sharing this, I enjoyed it because it made me grateful for my past, and of all the events that lead my down the road I chose. Wonderful write, both enlightening and enjoyable.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The past is the past...when each step forward is a lesson and a learning from one's mistakes then Life becomes easier.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree with you a 100%
this was amazing the words you used.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Powerful words darling!
No truer words could be uttered.
We are who we are, what we are, because of what we've been through.
It defines us, encompasses us and reminds us where we've been and how far we've traveled.
Wonderful!

Posted 16 Years Ago


You always make me wonder about your words...

Sincerely Yours
James

Posted 16 Years Ago


It's interesting and if I had a different sort of personality, I'd really think about this. Maybe you should separate the lines a bit. With a poem, even if it's just your thoughts, it looks like your crowding the words together. It's not very good for the appearance in my opinion.
I like the message, definitely, and the way you state it flows smoothly enough. The vibe is calm and really leaves the reader to think about the piece. Well done. Still, all I can stress is presentation. That's all that I can suggest improvement.
It's good. Keep writing.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 16, 2008
Last Updated on July 14, 2008

Author

Ruby Moon
Ruby Moon

About
Interesting... I have nothing in particular I want to say. more..

Writing
1:42AM 1:42AM

A Poem by Ruby Moon


(A moment) (A moment)

A Poem by Ruby Moon



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..