The Girl and The Robot

The Girl and The Robot

A Story by Efflorescence Honey
"

This is one of my favorite stories. The story is someone else's, but I am writing it in my own words. I hope that you enjoy!

"
"This is a world that has ended. Nothing is born here, neither does anything die. Not even passing time exist. If I was looking for a place to be born, I don't think I would choose this world."

But in this world, there is someone. She sits in an isolated room, with a single table, and a single chair. I wonder what she is staring at? I wonder...if she can see me? But I haven't been born into this world.

This girl, is living in a world that is empty and still. And she sits in that single, wooden chair. For some reason, I am bothered by this girl...

The girl's life was very lonely, for she is the only one living in this bare world. She had no family, nor any friends. She was like the world itself: Alone and empty. But it was only natural for her to be alone. After all, nothing is born here...Neither does anything die. And that is the kind of world this is.

This girl will roam what is left of this world. Eventually, she'll find cold metal pieces, and lost screws. She collected these junk pieces, and created a metal body. That body was for me. 

I think, if it's this girl, I will be fine living in this world. When I watch her, reaching her hand out to me, I realize that she is the only warm spot in this world. And I think that is what I am looking for. She was the one who I have been seeking.

With effort, I couldn't remember much. My memories seemed to of all vanished. Before I entered this world, where have I been, and where have I been trying to get to?

"Everyday," or "As time passed," these sayings were lies in this world. But it does feeling like ageing is happening, or the nothing in this world, is continuing on. 

The rust sound hissed and scrapped as I move across the floorboards, and get to her. I'll learn to walk, and If I catch her, she'll smile. She will smile at me. "Good job."

I couldn't speak to this girl. I couldn't smile, or show any of my happiness to this girl. But she was the only who I've been looking for. She gives me warmth. Yet, in my body of junk, I cannot feel it.

© 2016 Efflorescence Honey


Author's Note

Efflorescence Honey
If you would like the link to the video of the story, please just ask :) The story is not mine, but I am writing it in my own words. I hope that you enjoy it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I NEED DIS LINK!!!!!!!! Ize gonna cry.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Efflorescence Honey

8 Years Ago

Aaaaannnnndddd wala! Here it is: https://youtu.be/PhLc27BXm9k
I thought that the story was so.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 27, 2016
Last Updated on February 1, 2016
Tags: fantasy, adventure, girl, robot, girl and robot, father and daughter, The girl in the illusionary worl

Author

Efflorescence Honey
Efflorescence Honey

Oh how she likes to be kept a mystery c:



About
Hello! I am have been on this site before but stopped. Now, I am back and ready to write! I really love to write ♡ I am named Honey, and though I wish to stay hidden, I do wish that I could go.. more..

Writing