Extraordinary

Extraordinary

A Story by Rups
"

Sparkle girl, Extraordinary

"

Extraordinary woman….

 

Are you a funny woman, are you a secure woman, are you a romantic woman, are you an athletic woman, are you an emotional woman? So there are all the stereotypes that are asked day after day. My own friends say sometimes, ‘hey you get too emotional so you are the emotional type’. And I correct them saying, I am also a very headstrong woman, an extremely caring mother, a protective wife, a meticulous and disciplined work ethic woman. So while we are put out in sterotypes, while we fight our space in this country we just want to say that a lady is all that and more.

I say this about myself every single day, that I can be anything I want to be.

I am …… extraordinary I say…

Today the modern woman has reached all the heights she sets her eyes on. But there are still topics that are a no no to talk about… sex, intimacy, desires. Nearly 80% of the countries women still get bashed up (not literally) in their relationship if they talk about this to a guy, to their friends, somehow the concept to me works the same for a woman as it does for a man. She may want to be held more often, and may want you to be more emotional about her needs but she also would love a game of ball, drink beer, and have wild sex like how the man claims to hold his crown for.

We woman have sincerely figured it out. We can be everything we want to be. I choose NOT to be a few things that’s the point! That’s why I say No to a few things.  So though this may sound like a write up on men vs women it’s not… it’s just a certain men and a certain women are extraordinary… then there are few ordinary ones who are happy with their existence and that’s great for them. There are some who constantly fight the mundane try and find their soul in various things, charity, games, needs, and the thing that will make us go crazy once in a while.

So don’t fight on being a Strong man or a strong woman.. Just be extraordinary … Be the one who makes the people around him or her sparkle. As the sparkle will make you live longer this long beautiful life. Don’t let the mundane take away your fire. Let it burn so high and bright that all those who ever set eyes on you and said this is not your thing.. turn their heads down on you and bow with smiles..

Win the hearts with having a heart full of fire. 

© 2017 Rups


Author's Note

Rups
ignore grammar problems. Wrote during travel.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017

Author

Rups
Rups

Bangalore, India



About
hi i am an explorer, a traveler, a headstrong woman, someone who has achieved everything i set my eyes on and yet find myself looking which makes me a happy soul. there is so much to learn in this be.. more..

Writing
Rain man Rain man

A Story by Rups