Choose how you will die

Choose how you will die

A Story by Azat Ruziev

      The sunny and windy day in new Zealand was a perfect weather for thousands tourist who just arrived to new adventure and could feel relax conditions. One of them was very young boy with green eyes and short black hair full of energy and holding  his little book “Life after death”.  Administration of hotel decided to make special dinner for new guests on the beach with one of the music band from this terrain. A boy was asking his grandpa questions about the theories of next life and of recreation. His grandpa who was almost 97 was still having same big smile as ninety years ago and was asking same question but himself, he was thinking  what people do after their death, what their job in the white-blue sky. Now is his turn to make answer for his grandchild that he likes very much. “What will you tell if you will meet the god?” -   asked boy. It was a quite silence and these two dreaming people were able even to hear the encounter of waves with small rocks on the littoral. Grandpa finished to eat his marshmallow and said “You know that I don’t believe in God I am atheist since I graduated the High School, but we can’t be sure in things that we don’t know so in my mind if he is appearing I will ask him “Is it true that the our planet- earth is hell of people who are living in other invisible part of universe? Why can’t you help to thousands of little children who are died because they were thirty and they didn’t do nothing wrong?”. The boy was trying to make some comments but he was late now nobody was listening him. His grandpa was lying on the beach with glass of old French wine in his hand and his blood was coming from his mouth. The next day police officer reported that death happened because some tourists were hunting and one of them was drunk and he accidently shoots.  

© 2014 Azat Ruziev


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this story held my attention till the very end! It is well written and is very interesting. Great write!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Azat Ruziev

10 Years Ago

Thank you ;)
An interesting piece. I didn't expect that ending at all! Very unsettling, but in a good, thought-provoking manner. While your execution of grammar isn't spot on, your content is great! Good job : )

Posted 10 Years Ago


Azat Ruziev

10 Years Ago

thanks a lot. I'm totally agree about grammar I have to improve it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 3, 2014
Last Updated on February 3, 2014
Tags: death, god, hope, nice day

Author

Azat Ruziev
Azat Ruziev

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan



Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Azat Ruziev