Enchanting

Enchanting

A Poem by RyGuyReynolds
"

Mental progression, by one way or another, is inevitable.

"
"As Time Develops, So Will You.
Into An Enchanted Mettle You Bloom.
From Your Head "Immersed In The Clouds" To Using Them, Taking The World By Storm.
Still And All, Those Rays Of Rebellion Manifests The Day To Be Lucid ".

© 2014 RyGuyReynolds


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
MJ
I really like the content, and especially the phrase "rays of rebellion." It has a really nice ring. I get an enchanting sense reading it. The only thing I'd recommend is formatting the poem so it flows a little better. Like in the third line there probably needs to be a break, but I'm just nit-picking lol.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lovely little poem you've penned here, I especially love the third line. Truly "enchanting" words, great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is a nice, short little poem you've written. I love the first line "As time develops, so will you." That's a really creative way of saying that we all get older as time moves on. Once again, great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


To me this is about growing up and finding your place in the world. I really enjoyed this and I think you have some good imagery going on here. I would definitely read more from you! You could have used a little more powerful wording for the clouds bit. "From having your head in those clouds, to mastering them, taking the world by storm." Just a suggestion. Regardless I very much enjoyed this piece and I'm looking forward to more from you!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wish I had more insight to what it seems to be referring to, but still quite an inspirational piece!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014

Author

RyGuyReynolds
RyGuyReynolds

dallas, TX



About
Aspiring writer. more..

Writing
Pariah's Vision Pariah's Vision

A Screenplay by RyGuyReynolds