lost

lost

A Story by saksham agrawal

I don't know from where it started, I saw myself running in the forest and protecting my self from hitting the tree where nothing can be seen and i felt some rush at my back, so I took a chance, turned the face around and start running faster than ever. Not knowning what I saw, it just made my heartbeat fasten, lungs heavily breathing and ears hearing the sound of wild animals from the back, eyes seeing people sitting on the trees clapping , laughing at me as if I running at last for the gold medal in olympics, soon laughter faded away and a clif or deadend rushing towards me "whoo!!" with a blink of eye I was in the air flying, smile grown on my face but in less than half a second I was pulling down, someone was pulling me down and it was Mr. Gravity, he want me to hit the ground, as ground was coming nearer, my heart was becoming frozen, eyes was closed and in the next moment i was in a complete silence and found myself laying in the bed, lost in the thoughts.

© 2015 saksham agrawal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just a few grammatical erros, but I liked it. I'd love more description of what you're seeing as you run.

Posted 9 Years Ago


saksham agrawal

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your comment n I will try to improve my grammer...!!
Sari12

9 Years Ago

no problem, I would love if you could return the favor. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 28, 2015
Last Updated on February 28, 2015