Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by luv2dream

                                             "I am still learning." -Michenlangelo

When he balanced me with his arm tingles shot up my body, I felt electrified. My hands began to sweat with the closeness of such a person and when he noticed how nervous I was and how we were positioned he quickly let loose my arm. Awkwardly, he brought it down to his side. Immediately, I noticed how he nervously fiddled with the hem of his black tee shirt.

'Hi' I signaled, for a second he looked at me shocked, as if he didn't believe it earlier. That he didn't think I was really deaf.

"Hi." He responded shortly, he turned away though and began walking away quickly. I turned around and watch him walk away. His strides were long and wide and from behind him I could see his head shaking in disappointment. It left me confused and desperate as to how he thought of me. Was he disappointed in me?

My heart clenched at that question, but I couldn't help but think about it over and over again. Deep inside me I wanted to be friends with him. I wanted to be friends with him, even if he was older. For some reason, I was already attatched to him. I don't know if it's the fact that he can understand me, or even if it's just a crush. It hurt for him to just walk away from me.

It was then and there I made a pact to myself, that I would indeed figure out three things.

1.) Who is he?

2.) Why does he understand sign language?

and ...

3.) Why did he walk away?

 



© 2013 luv2dream


Author's Note

luv2dream
Short, but don't worry. Chapters are usually longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on May 23, 2013
Last Updated on May 23, 2013


Author

luv2dream
luv2dream

WHO CARES?, MA



About
more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by luv2dream


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by luv2dream


Speak Speak

A Book by luv2dream