2: The talk

2: The talk

A Chapter by Sabbath_Nikole

The dragon’s jaws snapped close to her face and talons flashed.

“Do not order me as you would a slave, for I am no such thing. I am here to help, not cause more chaos.” He lunged and she dropped, the two met on the floor, tumbling in a heap. She still clung to him with her hands.

“Do you still have no memory of me dragonling?” he asked quietly. His eyes softened.

“I don’t remember any dragon like you. I’ve only had one dragon in my life and we played among the mountains, so close to the stars.” Her eyes grew misty, she shook her head. “He left some time ago without reason.” She laughed trying to choke back a sob. “You see I thought I had upset him. We were romping around and well, I knocked out one of his fangs.” She pulled her hair back revealing her earring. Her features softened.

She had no parents. He mother died trying to save the dragon. The dragon she had played with as a child. Her father had left long before that and she had been left alone. She was apart of the northern tribe but they were scattered across the mist. She had played with the elves and learned their songs. She had worked with dwarves and they taught her of stones.

“I’m sorry I left you. I never meant too. The dragon lands were being torn apart by hunters who had found a passage between the realms.” He flexed his huge claws and bowed his head. She took his huge head in her hands and gazed into his depthless eyes.

“Why are we here?” She needed know proof of him, she had already known.

 



© 2008 Sabbath_Nikole


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eh he, I almost cried

Onward!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 8, 2008


Author

Sabbath_Nikole
Sabbath_Nikole

Somewhere in, OH



About
I am a thinker, in some ways Im considered an adult. I have a passion for some things that could rival the suns heat. Im not just another face in the crowd. Im a sister to two, and a cousin and godmot.. more..

Writing