The Wanderings of the Lone Wolf Part Two- EXILE

The Wanderings of the Lone Wolf Part Two- EXILE

A Poem by Strike the Wolf
"

The title says it all. Read and review please.

"

EXILE:(Still free verse)

 

I stand before them, their icy stares peering into the intermost depths of my soul, i also see the disbelief and anger in their eyes. I await my sentence knowing my word is not enough i stoicly sit through the trial. I lock them with my emerald green eyes, not showing any signs of worry or fear. They may decide my place in the pack, but i decide my fate. Besides without her why should i stay here> I look at her father the leader of the pack he looks at me with cold anger, but behind that stare i can see worry fear, i cannot tell why, perhaps my love was still alive? Impossible, i saw her myself i know death, it took my parents, and now it took my love adn friends from me as well. The sentenced is passed i will from now on be the Lone Wolf. With aheavy heart i walk the path of shame while they chant about me shouting exile! But what? she is there before me on the ridge of the crowd, knowing i did not commit the crime, but once law was passed there was no repeal. I saw the sorrow in her eyes as the hearler dragged her back off in the cave to rest. I will be THE LONE WOLF. i leave them knowing that i must never return.

© 2011 Strike the Wolf


Author's Note

Strike the Wolf
Thanks for reviewing! I have about 4-5 more parts to upload.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

keep them up there good

Posted 12 Years Ago


Once again, fantastic work! May I ask if this poem is about someone whom you and I both know...?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on April 30, 2011

Author

Strike the Wolf
Strike the Wolf

Land of Endless Cornfields and Forests(where else would a wolf live?), IN



About
I'm a tenn aged guy who can sing, swim, do well in school, act, and hopefully write. I'm not sure if I can post fanfics here so if you want to read those go to fanfiction.net my usrname is the same as.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..