The Second Chapter

The Second Chapter

A Chapter by Ajla Sahic

After finding out that Kevin is back, everything changed. I was two years older, I was seventeen. I almost had a boyfriend, actually he could be my boyfriend because we went out few times before this official date. So, practically I had a boyfriend. And I was in love with him. But, to hear his name again was like hit in my stomach. I loved him, but Michael helped me to forget him on a few moments. And then �" everything came back. I cried throwing everything on my way. I cried, I screamed, I wish I never met him. Because I finally was happy without him and he came to ruin my happiness. And I hated him because of that. But, how can you hate someone you loved for two years? I loved him like he was the only boy in the world. I loved him more than anything, more than myself. And I've been waiting for him two years, I hoped, I missed him. Anne came into my room like a hurricane and looked at me. My room was in mess, and I wasn't better. I cried and I cried. Anne came to me and hugged me. „Why?“ I screamed. „Why did he come back?! He destroyed me once! Wasn't that enough?“ I was in mental mess. Anne just hugged me and I have to admit, that was better than any word. I needed a best-friend-hug.  She told me that I have to be brave and strong but I didn't know was I ready or brave enough. I was broken.  Again.

Few days later I felt horrible. I didn't saw Kevin. Aldabella said he asked for me. That just made me feel worse. Michael called me but I didn't reply. I liked him, I really did but I couldn't explain this to him. So, I thought it'd be better not to talk to him. John did that for me. My phone rang.“Hello?“ I said uninterested. „Hey. I talked to Michael.“ John said carefully. „K. What happened?“ I asked. I was worried. „Well, at first he was surprised because you told him that you like him too. Is that true?“ John asked. This was weird. „Yes. It's true. I like him.“ I answered. John didn't say anything for few seconds and then he continued: „As I said, he was surprised. But, I explained him the whole situation and... he understands you. He wants to hear your voice. Can you do that?“ he was careful again. I liked that. „I can. I'll call him. Or not. I'll go out with him.“ I said. I decided to erase Kevin from my life. „That would be perfect.“ John said. „Hope you're better.“ he added. I was. Kinda. „I am. And, John?“, I ansewred. „Yes?“

„Thank you. For everything. Really.“ I said and hang up. After that I sent Michael a message. John told me you talked. Can we meet tomorrow? He replied fifteen minutes later. Oh my God. Of course we can. I'm worried.

Next day I met Michael. He was cute as always. He didn't cut his hair until the days we went out and he looked different. His hair was short but it still looked cute on him. He was in blue long-sleeved shirt and blue pants and he wore sunglasses. God, I really liked that boy. I was in dark blue pants and I wore The Sex Pistols short-sleeved shirt. On my feet were grey All Star sneakers. He smiled and waved when he saw me. I came to him and I hugged him this time. He was surprised but I didn't care. I liked him and he knew that. „You look cute.“ he told me and winked. „Well, you look stunning. I know I'am a girl but you look incredible, as always.“ I said. It was pretty embarrassing but I lived. „Where do you want to go?“ he asked. He was serious but I tried to be happy for him. He didn't do anything. „Anywhere but cinema.“ I smiled. “I don't want to cry again, mister Michael. He smiled. „Hm. Then, I have a perfect place for you. Come on.“ We went to White Bastion. No one was there. „It's so peaceful.“ I noticed. We sat and he started. „John... John told me you're not okay these days. What happened?“ he asked me gently. I told him everything. I thought he should know all that. And he understood. „I... I understand. If you don't want me in your life, it's Ok. Trust me.“ Whoa. I didn't say that. S**t. „No. Michael, I like you. I really do. And I'm in love with you. Saywhatever you want but I am. I'm in love with you almost two years. I don't want to loose you. I don't.“ I said that and stopped. I didn't know what I just said. He stared at me for few seconds and then he smiled and kissed me. He kissed me like never before. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I felt like there was no one. Just two of us. After one minute kissing I stopped the kiss. „See? I really am in love with you!“ I said and smiled. „Look... I know it will be weird when we come back to school, but I don't want to lose you. I could never forgive myself that. I smiled. „Sooo, are weee...?“ he started. „Yes. Yes we are.“ I told him and smiled. We're a couple. We're together. Finally. He kissed me again and hugged me. I leaned against his chest and we stayed like that for an hour. I was happy. And that was all that mattered. Hope so.



© 2014 Ajla Sahic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on July 21, 2014
Last Updated on July 21, 2014


Author

Ajla Sahic
Ajla Sahic

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina



About
Teenage writer 16yo Sarajevo, B&H Contact: [email protected] Instagram: @sahicajla Twitter: @sahicajla more..

Writing
INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION

A Chapter by Ajla Sahic