The talk.

The talk.

A Chapter by LetiStoned

The next day I go to the club with my girl friend, milena. We've been girlfriends since the 7th grade.

“So he did it in front of everybody at the restaurant??" she said.

“Yeah!!" I sniffed.

“No don't cry!! Honey!! He’s just another stupid guy!! I promise you!! I promise you that you'll fine that guy! I you don't find him in 2 weeks I’ll find one for you! Ok?" she said.

"Ok! Deal!" I replied. A week later I go back to the restaurant that my ex broke my heart at.

 “Welcome back" the waiter said.

 “Glad to be back . . . " I said with joy.

 “Oh. . . I’m sorry my name is Luis."
 
 "Oh nice to meet you Luis. . . I like that name! Your girlfriend sure is lucky to have you." I said trying to find out if he had a girlfriend or not.
 
“I don't have a girlfriend and I’m guessing for what had happened a week or 2 ago  . . . you don’t have one."
 
 
 “Oh yeah. . . "  I giggled.
 
“Hey I'm sorry but your very pretty and I were hoping that maybe you would want to go out some time?"
 
I paused. “Umm. . . "
 
 “Oh I understand you it’s too soon I . . . .”
 
 “No!" I exclaimed." no. . . . Of course I think that your very handsome. . . here's my number call me when you want to go out. Ok?"
 
"Luis! Table 4 needs you!" his manager yelled.
 
 “I have to go! I’ll call you tomorrow ok?"
 
 "Kk!"


© 2009 LetiStoned


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw, what a sweet get together!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yey I'm in the book!!
Thank you

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2009
Last Updated on November 1, 2009


Author

LetiStoned
LetiStoned

Linden, NJ



About
- Myspace Comments - Myspace Comments - Myspace Comments hi im LATNIA don't hate!! XD Well wat can i say im 13. im salvadorian!! i ptroud of who i am!! i luv my boo.. more..

Writing