Selfish

Selfish

A Chapter by Sam C. Widera
"

"Humans, she perceived, were selfish beings."

"
Humans, she perceived, were selfish beings. Greedy little b******s they all are; never changing, passing on these same selfish traits to their children. Creating, yet another, generation of general disappointments. 

Children, she found, though usually perceived as innocent angels, were also very much capable of being tempted by the idiotic natures of greed. It was not uncommon to see their little playthings cast aside, once they were deemed old and so boringAfter all, they would soon receive something better, newer, and more interesting.

Adults were no better off; they refuse to share anything and always held their stuck-up know-it-all attitudes. Worse of all, it seems as though everything they do, is controlled by little bits of paper!

But did this all matter to her? The barred doors were already shut, van doors closed, caving in bouts of abandoned, pitying whines. 

Yes, it did matter. After all, she was abandoned too. 


© 2016 Sam C. Widera


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on February 5, 2016
Last Updated on February 5, 2016
Tags: human character series, human characteristics, human behaviours, selfish


Author

Sam C. Widera
Sam C. Widera

Hong Kong



About
"I'm sarcastic," she says sarcastically. more..

Writing
Coke Coke

A Story by Sam C. Widera


Kidnap Kidnap

A Story by Sam C. Widera