Imperator Amissus Amor

Imperator Amissus Amor

A Story by Sam Palenzuela
"

"Dreams are true while the last, and we do not live in dreams." -Alfred Lord Tennyson

"
For those who desire:

A small smile played across face as she looked at him. They seemed to lay there for hours, fingers intertwined as if they were made for each other. Her soft chocolate hair contrasted against her white, milky skin. She was beauty in his eyes. He loved her button nose, and her dimpled cheeks; The way she laughed at the little things, the way she lightened up the room with her angelic smile, the way she made him feel. The laid in a comfortable silence as sunlight poured into the room, it seemed as if the  world stopped around them. There was only them in their small universe and in each other's arms they were invincible. He was the only one for her, and she to him. 

His bright misty green eyes were filled with love and passion. She accepted everything he was. Every flaw, every habit, every piece of him whether good or bad, she fell him, for everything he was. She craved the warmth of his body against hers, his soft tender kisses, his love. She knew there were obstacles both would need to over come but, she was willing to fight for him. His sandy brown hair messy from slumber and his boyish grin made her chuckle softly. he smiled. Both closed their eyes allowing sleep to take over, even if they didn't want to leave this moment. Within minutes bother were fast asleep in the comfort of the other's presence. 

Opening her eyes, she felt refreshed from her sleep. She rolled over to be greeted with an empty bed next to her, the side untouched by anyone. Slowly exhaling, she lifted herself from the bed making her way towards the bathroom. The same morning routine as any other day, nothing was different. She went downstairs greeting her roommates before leaving to work. She thought about the man in her dreams on her walk. His beauty, the love the two shared for one a noter. It almost felt real to her. She tucked a loose hair from her braided half up, half down behind her ear. She had dreamed of him before, the same man, night after night. She never understood why. He was nameless with no identity, no back story but she felt his pain. He never spoke, but it seemed as if they knew one each others' desires and feelings. 

© 2015 Sam Palenzuela


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on September 19, 2015
Last Updated on September 19, 2015

Author

Sam Palenzuela
Sam Palenzuela

Deer Park, NY



About
"When you love something doing something, don't stop until you get really good at it." -Vanessa Mae more..

Writing