Love V. Me

Love V. Me

A Poem by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

*sigh*

"
i love you so much, my love is so pure to me, it makes me want you more and more each day, i say "i love love, for i love you" and blush as pictures of your smile come in2 my head... the thoughts of your smile makes tears escape my eyes and a soft smile shine... but then finally i realize that love played a fool of me... it used me for its joy... love doesnt love me like i once loved it... i love you so much and you will never love me even 1% the same... i could spill my whole heart to you and all you will say is sorry... love makes me feel like the only importance in this life is love itself... and sadly it isnt lying... such cruel fate was casted onto me... forbiden and onesided love is mine to keep... and i hold the burden of heart ache... my tears fall, for no reason... they dont have any power at all... "till death do us part", will i ever say that line? how could i if my heart belongs to you and i could only counterfeit it for someone else... you stole my heart, i could ask for it back... but i wouldnt truley except it... why?? for part of me, the part that love controls, also known as my heart, doesnt want to leave you... it belongs to you, and yet, its a cent in your wallet, a cent you'll never look at for more than one second, a cent that be used eventually for it has no more value than the rest... yet that cent is my life... but my life is irrevelent to you... i love you, all i want is for you to say "i love you too."  but we all know that will NEVER happen... yet as i hate love, and it laughs at me... all i can say as my heart slowly dies in your wallet is... I LOVE YOU TOO....

© 2009 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
just ignore the grammer

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i can relate to this one. good write

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
1 Review
Added on April 2, 2009

Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing